Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

PILLOW TIME Lock Rss

IM JUST WANDERING WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR MY 18MONTH OLD TO USE A PILLOW?IS HE TO YOUNG AND SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL HE SLEEPING IN A BED?

THANKS, LUCASMUM

angela,vic,3years old toddler

I bought a pillow for my daughter (now 16 months) when she was around 12 months of age. I bought it from a small baby shop we have in the area but have been told Target and similar shops sell them a well. They are smaller than an adult size pillow, not as thick and apparently breathable (if u know what I mean). Emma sleeps on hers every night without fail.
You can always buy one and try it and if bubs doesnt like it put it away and try it again later.

Tracy, SA, DD 15/3/04 & TTC #2

I gave my 19 month old a pillow a week or two ago. I thought it might help her stay under the covers and keep her in the "right" position, rather than moving all around the cot. It's worked really well, and I think she'll be ready for her big bed before long.

Ellie, NSW, DD 3 yrs & TTC # 2

My son's would never sleep with a pillow in he's cot. He would throw it straight out. But since he's been in the bed for 2 weeks now he sleeps under the covers with a pillow and ALL NIGHT. (Nicholas's 2 1/2years old).

Lisa, Vic, 2 1/2 yr old son,

Sign in to follow this topic