Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Whats with the attitude?? Lock Rss

my wee girl is nearly 3 and man she has a bad attitude, I feel like I'm just yelling at her and discipling her all the time. She just wont listen or do what shes told then when her dad growls her for something I've told her not to do a thousand times she runs to me crying as if she hadnt done anything to warrant the growling. It is so frustrating..I'm sure she bes naughty on purpose just to annoy me.

I've tried putting her in her room, which kind of works. I tried the 'naughty spot' but she kept saying she was naughty and would go and sit there for nothing.

She has just started to do poos in her nickers and holds on as long as possible before going to the toilet and latly she is just really frustrating me.

Usually she is really good and its probally just a 'stage' but shes driving me nuts...

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

hey did u watch the super nanny last night? They had a simila thing witha 4 yr old. basically persistance and " taking back the power " was her way. if u didnt see it i could explain what she did, but i wont bother now incase u saw it.
KIrsty

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic