Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

when no means no Lock Rss

hi guys my name is tracy,im a sahm of b/g twins that are 14mths old im having trouble with the no word ellie just dosnt listen,when she gets hold of something she is not aloud to have ,she laughs at me and runs as fast as she can, so whot is happening now, once i have told ellie of ,braydon goes as does the same thing. even when i raise my voice higher she still things its a game ..i would love to hear from anybody
hi tracy! wow 14 month old twins! what ahdful! I have a 14 montyh old boy and a 6 week old boy. Ashton also thinks its funny to run iff though he has been doin this since he learnt how to run ) 12 months) though with constant NO'S and UH-UH's and if he continues a lil smack on the hand, but with all this he now takes the remote or mobile or what hes not allowed to have and runs straight to me and hands it to me saying uh uh uh uh lol.
Sometimes i catch him out of the corner of my eye and he is watching me to see if I am looking if i'm not he takes it and RUNS and then he jumps a mile when i say " ASHTON GIVE ME THAT! lol pooe kid must be thinking " damn shes good!" lol
with persistantce he stops, and the funny thing is, if we give him a toy mobile or an old remote he gives it to us thinking he cant have it. But every nw and then he does do a runer, and with a new thing he has dicivere dhe cant touch like the new tv it is still taking a while to get him to understand..
goodluck..

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic