Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Relationships
  5. A new person in a relationship

A new person in a relationship Lock Rss

Hey all!
I don't know if this is the right place to do this or not, Im a 22 year old single mum with a 19 month old boy named Madesen. I was just wondering if there are any other mums on here that are/ were single and if they have started seeing someone?
The reason i am asking this is because i have found there are alot of immature men out there, who can't accept some women being a single mum. Its quite agrivating when they see the baby and run a million miles an hour to get away.
I have found someone in the last few weeks and have had a blast with him, he has seen my son a few times but never actually been in the same room with him.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen before, i just need a little guidance
Thanks
Kel

Madesen James 19 month old boy, Newcastle

are you worried about what your son would think of this guy or how would this guy treat your son yes there are alot of immature guys out that or do you want to see if he is immature or just a great guy

were did you meet him if you like to talk about this more add me to msn [email protected] i can try to help you
Unfortunately for the single mums Kel, there is not many blokes out there looking for a relationship that has kids attatched. I have a friend who used to say to any prospective dates - You date me, you date my son! She eventually found herself a great guy, now hubby, but it took a long time. She said many were scared off by her boy. They would be OK with him till it got a bit too seroius, then they bolted.
But they are out there, so don't give up all hope!
Wishing you all the best finding your 'one'!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

hey mis kel

how did everthing pan out with the last guy you meet ?? one thing that is very important when already having a child and starting a new relationship is that the chils is happy trust me wen i say children are a good judge of character .. i raised my son from birth until 2 bymyself and i choose to stay single .. then i meet this great guy who adored my son and always found time for him and 3yrs later were still 2gether and just had our first child 2gether 8wks ago .. some men can be imature .. but dont worri if you havent found mister right yet you will...
Hi Mis Kel my name is Nancy, i was a single mum for a while and i met someone and my son absolutely loves him my son is 20months old and his name is Malakai. i started seein my partner when Malakai was 10 months old and he now calls my partner dad and my partner treats him like he is his own.
Sign in to follow this topic