Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how do you love two? Lock Rss

My hubby and i have a wonderful son, who we love to death... We are thinking about trying for another baby, so that he can have a sibling. The thing is... i know it happens but i just can't wrap my head around it... how do you love two children the same amount? i love my son SO much and i just can't imagine how i can love another one the same...

DS 21/8/04 DD 18/9/06

Its amazing but you do. Mums and Dads have so much love to go around. I thought the same thing when I was pregnant with my second but I love her the same as my first and I want to have more!

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

I didn't get this either, and we had two the second time around. Yet from the moment the twins were born i loved them just as much as their big sis. I don't think your love is something that has a limit, but the bonus when you have more is witnessing the love they have for each other. My oldest is so protective of her little sisters, she gives them toys and hugs and kisses them non-stop (also hurts them by accident a lot, but hey she's not even two!) The latest thing is pulling the back of their nappies down and blowing raspberries on their butts! It will happen when you have another, then you get twice the mushiness!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Hi
As soon as you see the new baby, you will understand. Your heart can just get bigger.

Mum to twin girls 3yrs

I think it was quite easy for me as I had my two boys at the same time - them being twins. I use to worry about spending equal amounts of time with them and loving them equally. I feel I give them equal amounts of love but the love I give each is different in a way. They both are unique individuals and what I love most in one I dont love as much in the other and vice versa. The love I have equals out in the end it is so natural. Sometimes one may be really wingy and the other one so helpful so I become proud of the helpful one and then the next day the wingy one gets over his winginess and says a real cute word and I love this about him. It becomes really natural, so dont worry as you get to know your new little one, one day you will love them just as much as your first!!!

Bekstar - proud mum of Jay Jay & Logan

Sign in to follow this topic