Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

a reasonable punishment! Lock Rss

I just minded my 4 year old nephew, who is very hyperactive most of the time, but when mixed with my 3.5 year old son, the two of them are like a tornado!

Anyway, I decided to do a little cooking with them to keep them from killing each other, and maintain a constant pressence, and it went great. We made some christmas chocolates.

Anyway, when my SIL came to pick her son up, the boys went outside to the cubby house to play and my SIL and I had a little chat. After they left and I went back to clean up the kitchen, I discovered the little sneaks had buggered off with 3/4's of a packet of chocolate melts which had been left on the bench after our cooking.

What do you think would be a suitable punishment for this? My son knows full well he is not to take anything from the bench or fridge without asking. He's allowed unbridled access to the fruit bowl, but that's it! So he knew stealing that chocolate was naughty.

I was thinking a treat ban, no chocs, lollies or special treats at all, but for how long? He's 3.5 years old.

Any suggestions?

2 boys under 4

working on the principle of 1 minute time out per year of age what about 1 day per so no lollies or chocs etc for 3.5 days?

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Sign in to follow this topic