for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Relationships
  5. the loss of my 3 year old boy Levi

the loss of my 3 year old boy Levi Lock Rss

on the 3 December 2004 my 3 year old boy died at home he was the best little boy anyone could ever have. to start off with he was born 14 weeks premie and after that he had to go on regular trips to Brisbane for surgery for a stricture in his oesophicus he was such a little battler through his whole life and it wasn't anything medical that took his life it was just a freak accident that happened at home he has a two year old sister who misses him so much not to mention how much we dearly miss him too and i was just wondering if there is anyone else who has lost a child.

mum to Levi, Paige & Isaiah

I'm so sorry Bianc
my heart goes to you and your family

mother of two vic

Hi bianc,
I can't start to imagine what you are going through. My thoughts to you and your family also.
Thinking of you,
Naomi

My babies are all grown up sad

bianc,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my heart goes out to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need to talk, please email me.

Sam

Mum to toddler

thanks to you all sorry i havent replied sooner but i have been away i am slowly getting use to Levi not being around but it is really hard his sister keeps looking at photo's of him on the computer and she gets so excited everytime she sees his photos any way have to go once again thank you all for your prayers

Bianca

mum to Levi, Paige & Isaiah

Bianca hi. i am so sorry for your loss ... its bad enough for you but your poor daughter! it would be so hard for her to not understand why her brother isn't here anymore. once again, i am so sorry for your sad loss.

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Dear Bianc,

My heartfelt feelings for you and your family.
We too have lost a little boy. He was only 17 months old and at the time that he died we had a daughter who was 2 and a half and a three month old son. At the time, our little girl asked so many questions and we were very carefull how we explained death to her as we didn't want to cause any fears or worries for her. She still asks heaps of questions and gets frustrated at us because she wants to know when she can see him again. We miss our little man every day.

I would love to know more about your brave little Levi. He is your Angel.....

Take Care,
Amy-Lee xx
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. May god watch over u and your family thru this very differcult time..

melb,vic....2yr old boy

You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Jackie, Nicholas 5.5yrs, Annaliese, 4 yrs

i am really sorry! that has to be the worst thing u can ever imagine to happen! this has bought tears to my eyes. *sends out lots of hugs and kisses*

19yr old 1st time mummy to ava born jan 7th 2004

My deepest sympathies. What a terrable thing to happen, you never ever expect to loose a child, especially after every thing you have gone through regarding surgeries.
You might not be ready at this stage, but there are many support groups out there run by people who have lost a child who will be able to understand and support you through this difficult time.
I realise its much too soon for this but to help you and your daughter to cope, have you thought of making a little scrapbook of Levi, that you can both put pictures in and little sayings about how you felt about him and the little things he did?
Once again, I feel for you and wish you all the best. Big hugs to you and your family.
I really don't know what to say, i have not been through what i can only imagine you have been through, but if you need to have a chat, email me at snkpullen@yahoo.com.au I haven't lost a child thank god, but if you ever need to chat to someone who isn't directly involved, please feel free to do so!
xxx

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Sign in to follow this topic