Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Hide 'n' Seek Rss

Hi there everyone smile .

I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems with their Toddlers Hiding stuff??

My DD hides stuff from me all the time, and the bugger of it all is that she has a million hiding places.

She ALWAYS hides her bottle after her drink and it takes me hours to find it after she has forgotten where she put it and is running around the house calling out for it, must admit it is a bit funny to see her calling out for her bottle tho tongue . Calling out "Ba" "Ba" and then coming to me and saying "Ba Gone Mumma"

However it is not just her Bottle, it is everything she touches, her shoes, toys, nappies (when i put one with her clothes for after her bath) EVERYTHING !!!

Is this just a phase?? Is anyone else going thru the same thing??

If so please reply and let me know how you are getting on as i am looking for my house keys right now and can't find them sad .

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers
Haleys_Mum

eìí? DD Haley 2 yrs old eìí?

Hi. This is what my daughter does as well smile she's 15 months old and I have lost dummies, bottles, socks, shoes oh the list goes on but my only solution is I put the clothes up on the bed where she can't get them, I don't give her a dummy while running around, and I watch the bottle and when she's finshed I take it. But i do loose alot of water bottles now and again and she must know where she hides them because she shows up with them the next day smile

My biggest thing is snacks like biscuits or a peice of fruit she hides them and about an hour later when I thought she had eaten it all she shows up munching on her biscuit!

Hopefully for you it's a phase because your daughter can't find what she hid either, lucky for me Brooke always shows up with her stuff eventually smile
Sometimes I have the trouble to found my shoes cause Jaye loves my shoes and carries them around the house and takes my handbag sometimes and she takes her nappies to the bathroom or to our bedroom and put them on the bed or under bed and than I wonder what has happen to all the nappies that I had.

Or trying to found the house phone(cordless) and sometimes she has put it under her bike and when it starts to ring thats when I found it and Jaye is 14 months old

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic