Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Crying, ?Tantrum Lock Rss

Hi, I have got a 15 month old who recently just bursts into tears for no apparent reason. It doesn't matter where we are or who we are with. I am finding it very frustrating as when he isn't crying he is so happy. I don't think it is tantrum as he isn't doing anything else other than bursting into tears. Has anyone else had this happen??

sarah

maybe hes a little overwhelmed at the time. I would say that the best thing that you can do is to hug him and let him cry it out. Stop what your doing, put him on your lap and have a cuddle.
Hi, My daughter is 13 months and she does the same thing. She goes through stages where she is good as gold and others when she never seems to be happy. I have found it very hard because she is worse when we are with other people. I have tried everything from ignoring her to yelling at her to cuddling her. I find that a good cuddle and reassurance from myself is really working.( I know it can be very frustrating)
Has your little boy not long started walking? I have found that with each milestone Alysha makes she takes a while to adjust. She became very overwhelmed not long after she began walking. I know this isn't really a solution but believe me I can sympathize with you. I have been going through this for about 3 weeks and was nearly out of my mind until a couple of days ago when I started to see improvement. Hang in there

Nerida Vic mum to Alysha Holly

Sign in to follow this topic