Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Relationships
  5. spiritual babies, toddlers and children.

spiritual babies, toddlers and children. Lock Rss

i understand everyone has their own thoughts on lots of different things but if you don't belive in the topic then don't reply everyone that made a choice to take part in this topic all had the same things happen. Plus i don't know how everyone would feel about having their loved ones being called demonic. I certainly know that my grandmother that is with me everyday is certanily not demonic and that is how you wrote it that demons pass from generation to generation well i can tell you that i have no demons in my family, and that make me feel very upset specialy when you very close to someone to hear them called demonic. I'm sure alot of these little people who have lost their mummies and daddies don't think their demons.I know that the only spirits i have in my home are family who i'm sure gald are still with me. My childrens future are not being affected and its better to explain to the children if they see anything and let them understand ,rather then putting them in closets. and bring them up be open minded inderviduals. So thank you for you input but i know that i don't have to ask god for any sort of forgiveness. I know what the truth is and that is everyone can belive what they want everyone has their own views. So the people who want to read the bible well then thats up to them. I can understand how you must feel when reading the other girls posts but until someone has experienced this subject then alot of people are going to be closed minded. Plus we all have been brought up in different ways. I think we are very lucky to have our own thoughts beacuse if we didn't the world would be a very boring place to be.

sharyn,QLD,4yr&16mth

Wooh! Wooh. Wooh!

What kind of bible do you posess?
What kind of god to you beleive in?

So sad that you beleive that your past generation are demons and that one day you will be one.

However you are entitled to your opinion.

Thanks for the laugh!

n.s.

ns

Sorry you missunderstood me about your loved ones.
No the people themselves are not demons. Demonic spirits do however walk around with us during our lifetimes(if allowed to) and this is what remains when the person dies and the persons soul moves on. This is why they can tell you what has happened in the past, and if they are able to influence you, this is how they can predict the future.
Do you really want your family to hang around when they die? wouldn't it be better for them to move on to a better place.
My problem isn't that I don't believe in these things - its that I am all too aware. Most Bible believing people don't want to believe they can be influenced by anything demonic either.
An example - Have you ever had a really bad habit you tried hard to break but just couldn't, you always feel the need to keep doing it even though its not good for you. What makes you keep doing the bad habit? Is it just your too week to stop it or do you feel something driving you to continue doing it? What is it driving you. So what is it ? A demonic spirit or evil spirit sounds awful and scary but they are as much a part of this world as we are( - as are angels) the good thing is that they can only influence us if we let them andif we give in to the bad habit that start to rule our lives.
They don't have to be scary when we can tell them to get out and leave us alone. We can only do that with God's help- if anyone wants to know more try reading
(from the bible) Luke 4:31 or Mark 9:14 ( these are extreme cases )
I've gone on for long enough

From the Bible Deuteronomy chapter 18,verse 10 - 12
" When you come into the land the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be anyone who burns his son or daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination, a soothsayer( astrologers) or an auger(magician) or a sorcerer(witchcraft) or a charmer(hypnotism) or a medium or a wizard(clairvoyant, phychics) or a necromancer(medium,trys to talk with the spirits of the dead)
For whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.

'The Lord passed before Moses and said, "I am the Lord, The Lord is a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving people for doing evil and sin and turning against him, BUT who will by no means forget to punish the guilty, and their children and grandchildren to the third and forth generation. " Exodus 34:6-7

"The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan, will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved' 1 Thessalonians 2:9-10

This means if you are involved in these things, you will perish, not only in this world but the next, and so will your future generations, because you refuse to do what God says. But because God is just and merciful, he will forgive you, if you repent of all involvement and save you and your children

This is all I have to say on this subject unless someone asks to know more. I pray you will seek the truth. Beanie
my name is narelle i am 22.

i was sceptical also i'd never seen anything in my life nothing abnormal or anything until one night at the cemetry. i was warned by a ghost if you will allow me to call them that about one of my friends. that night we nearly lost him if i had not been forwarned he would have killed himself. i didn't leave his side that night and it was a blessing.

my fiances dad died a few years before i met my fiance. i'd seen his dad a few times at our old house (it was his mum and dads house) a lot of weird things used to happen all the time. i seen his dad a few times. i'd never seen pictures or anyhing of him so i didn't know who he was until i described him to my fiance and he said that was his dad.

noone believes until they witness it. i was one of them people.

narelle

kodeybear@hotmail.com

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

This is pre-birth story.

My father died about a month before Hannah was born. She was a big mover and shaker in the womb, so when I got the phone call from my mum to tell me that dad was going, I was more than a little worried when she stopped moving.

Nothing, not a tap or anything - she just stopped moving completely.

I was scared that my stress was hurting her and in the end, my sister grabbed me at the hospital and took me to the doppler machine so we could listen to the heartbeat. Beating away strong as ever.

But still no moving.

As my father lay dying, I turned my thoughts completely towards him - and so, I believe, did Hannah.

When dad finally died, I actually didn't notice! I was holding his hand. I felt this sharp kick from Hannah and my mum came into the room and said "I think he's gone".

I looked down and realised he had stopped breathing for the last time. And that Hannah had become little active baby once again.

It could be argued that it was the relesase of tension in my body as my father died that made Hannah start kicking again - but I think that he left early, just to get to meet her first.

Hannah (3 yrs) and Harry's (born 22/7) Mum! QLD

I have found this post very interesting as I myself believe I am psychic. I also believe my 16 month old is an angel child. I've always felt he's 'been here before'. I'd really like to develop my abilities more and possibly my sons, should he have any. My family have all had 'something' - mediums, psychics etc. I loved reading all your stories.
i have a friend who is physic and has recently made me aware of my 3 year old sons abilitys.
my husbands father passed away from cancer when my son was only 4mths old so he never had a chance to get to know his grandfather.
then one day when he was about 2 and starting to call people by there names he points to a picture of his deceased grandfather and says papa, now we had never pointed out to him who the person was in the photo before. then he starts tell us there is a man in is room, i had to find out what was going on so i asked my friend this is when i was informed that is grandfather is visiting him and many other decessed relitives. it all made sense, the times he would be sitting on the lounge and i would be out of the room he would be laughing his head of like someone was playing with him, and the times in the car aswell.he has at times told us he can c people at other peoples houses so i try my best to spiritualy protect him.

SA, mum of liam 24/06/02 & marissa 26/04/05

since ican remember i have always dreamed about my brother haveing a siezure the night before he did... i could tell people where it was going to be and on what day... even if i didnt live with him i know it... my brother and i arnt that close but we have that bond....
like my twins my son constently ruptures his ear but he doesnt feel the pain but my daughter she sreams and gets the tempretures etc....
i dont know what to make of it because i dont really believe in it connections like that but i dont know why this is happening maybe it is Jesus/God/Holy spirit Telling me kinder like prophentcy
love jacqui
Just reading all the posts reminded me of a time when I was pregnant. This is probably beside the topic, but anyway, this is what happened. Early on in my pregnancy, I went to bed early while my husband was watching tv in the lounge. My husband goes in to a coma when he falls asleep, he doesn't hear a thing and won't cover himself if he is cold, I swear, when I wake him in the morning after the alarm goes off, I have to literally shake him or whack him or pull his eyelids up and stuff LOL. Anyway, back to this incident, I woke up in the middle of the night and found my hubbie hadn't come to bed and I knew he had fallen asleep in the lounge but I couldn't be bothered getting up. Then the strangest thing happened - I dreamt of a little boy standing beside my bed, and I said to him "can you please go and tell your daddy to get up and come to bed". The little boy ran off, and the next thing I knew, my husband came to bed (in real life). In the morning, I asked him what happened and why he came to bed, and he told me that I woke him up and told him to. I never did though. From then on, I felt like I had a boy inside and when I went for my ultrasound, we found out that we were having a boy and we did. Coincidence maybe?

Vaccines: Question what you're told...

Daycare and family day care centers are both great ways for some families to get the childcare that they need. But, an early learning center can make sure your child gets more than physical care. This kind of childcare facility helps your kids to develop in many different ways, including in the areas of academics and cognition! Infants, toddlers, and ever pre-Kindergarteners can experience the fun of an early learning center! If you’re interested in learning more, just contact us here at Ihttps://www.ivyprep.org/ today!
Sign in to follow this topic