Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Daddy's left Rss

Hi, hopefully someone might be able to help me out with some advise on this one. I have twin girls who are about to turn three and my partners for the last two and a bit years has just left us. He is not the father of my girls but is the only daddy that they know as they have no contact with their biological father. I have tried to explain to them what has happened but they still keep asking for him. They can tell that things are different but they aren't sure how and I am having a lot of problems with them at night esspecially. Can anyone tell me how to get them through this and maybe how to explain it better to them. Its hard enough for me to deal with let alone them any advise would be great.
Cassie

Cassie, SA, 19mth twin girls

Hi
I really feel for you, It must be really hard
I don't know what u would say to the girls. (i'm still with my hubby) maybe just keep telling them that daddy has gone away and his not coming back.
Or get ur X to come see the girls and tell them that his going away for a long time!
Good luck with everything keep ur head up, there is plenty of fish in the sea. If u need a chat i'm here.

Sign in to follow this topic