for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Dads
  5. young mums from 15 to 25

young mums from 15 to 25 Lock Rss

hey there i was 16 when i had my gorgous little boy im now 17 turning 18 in a couple of months i just wanted to see how many other young mums were out there and how they cope with there little ones
smile
I had just turned 23 when I had my son, which is young these days but not as young as 16. I got married at 21 which now when I see a 21 year old I think omg that is so young!! Me and hubby are both quite mature for our ages, he has been in a professional career from 21 and liasons with people twice his age which didn't leave much room for him to be a typical 21 year old. In fact, most of his students are in their thirties and forties.

Do you have a partner? Did you still have the opportunity to go to school? How are you handling being a mummy and trying to be a teenager as well? Sounds like you are coping well. Most of my friends are getting enagaged or married around about now. What about your friends? Good luck smile

Vaccines: Question what you're told...

Hi I was 18 when i fell pregnant and had my daughter at 19. I think the thing that keeps me level headed is the support of my family. My parents don't take over however thay are always there for advice and help.

rhiannon, layla 17mth

Hi Debbie!! Im 19 and I have a 19mth old girl and a 7mth old boy! and I cope pritty well.
I was suprised but over the moon when I found out I was pregnant with Jazzy and so was my partner(23at the time) even though we had only been together for about 4mths.
Then when Jazmine was about 5mths old I found out I was pregnant with Tallan (11 wks an 4 days).
I was happy but realy scared because I did everything for Jazzy and I didnt know how I was going to cope with two babies and abortion was out of the question.
Everythings worked out pritty well,although my partner still dosnt do much and I have no one to babysit.
Do you have any support from your parents and parents in-law or other family?

Mia,16mths an 4mths

Hi debbie18 I was 23 years old when I had my daughter Jaye and now she is 1 years old and I think that babys decide when you became parents and what date was your son born on?

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Im 20 was 19 when i had my son now 9 months.

Amy 20 and Braydon (27.09.2005)

one of the best mum's i know was 15 when she had her first boy and 18 when she had her second boy.

those boys are now 8 and 10 and like i said she is one of the best mum's i know!

contrasting, i know some older mum's who are terrible. and should have never had kids!

its not so much about age as your desire to be a mum, a great mum.

Kimberlee, SA, 3.5y/o girl - hurler syndrome

Hey there Debbie,

Im 20 and I have 3 baby girls my first when I was 18, my second at 19 and my third at 20. I love being a Mum and got married in April this year.

I finished school and am at Uni now and loving that bit of adult time!

My msn is G_Dwinchester@hotmail.com to anyone who wants to say hi!

Love Dakota

*expecting no.4 in November*

Hey

I was 2 weeks away from being 18 when I gave birth to my son Lachlan. It was hard and although I copt alot of sh#t from people I managed and I belive that young mums are the ones who do it tough because we not only deal with a new baby we also deal with growing up fast too!

My congratulations to all you young mums out there and keep up the good work!

smile

Lachlan

Hey. My name's Holly and I was 17 when I fell pregnant and 18 when I had my baby girl. I love being a mum, although I don't like the way people judge me when they look at me. I just adore my daughter and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. However it has been hard, at the start when she was a newborn, however now she's 14 months I just love every minute of it. I wouldn't change a thing.

Holly

Hi debbie18,
I was somewhat a young mum when i had my first son.
i was 17 when i met my then bf, 20 when i had our 1st child and 22 when i had our second son.
Marraige was out of the question for us then as we were 'too young'. After nine years of being with my bf we finally married (we always said we'de do it before the eldest started school). those years of being young parents were quite tough...(looking back). my partner was always away also....think young men dont handle parenthood as well as young woman.
Now im 34 and hubby is 35 and we are still together and had our 3rd son 19 months ago.
We've had some ups and downs through out the last 16 years but i wouldnt change it for the world.

mother of 3 sons...13 years, 11 years & 19 months.

Hello. Im a young mum with a 6 month old , phoebe. If any body wants to chat im here

msn- ecooper_18@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic