Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Stay At Home Dad Lock Rss

I have just started full time employment after having my two children and being unempoyed for 4 years. My husbane is know a stay at home dad looking after the bubs and doing all the house work dinner cook everything us stay at home mums do. His just fantasic sometimes i think he does a better job than i did lol. The kids have adjusted so well. Im so proud of him and his a great role model for dads. Im so lucky that my children have such a wonderful devoted father that loves them so much.. There are great fathers out there and im lucky i snapped one up...

Are there anyother mums out there that work and dad stays at home with the kids?

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Hi Selene that is fantastic how your hubby loves being home with the children and my partner would love to be home with our daughter but it hasnt work out that way but the next child I think he is going to stay home while I am at work.

Was it hard when you first went back to work and not having the children around you?

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

I am a stay at home dad in melbourne. I have done it since our daughter was born, she just turned 2 last week. I love it. We go to 2 different dad's groups (with kids). I also love taking my daughter to the park, to the shops, playing in the garage (she loves to 'fix' things with me)
I do most of the washing, all the cooking, and my wife and i share the cleaning.
Its the best 'job' i've ever had smile
Sign in to follow this topic