Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Dads
  5. Depressed, Scared and confused!!

Depressed, Scared and confused!! Lock Rss

I am going to appoligise for rambling before i even start, I am a bit of a mess today, myself and my boyfriend of five years are fighting something shockin! Things haven't been right since we had our DD, turning three in two weeks. I suffer from depression and this has a major effect on our relationship, the fact that we both work fulltime and still never seem to have any money also contributes to our arguments.
I just don't know what to do anymore, we have had it out a few times now and it's always the same old things over and over. I have gotten to a point where I have stopped trying, I hate fighting in front of the little one but our house is soo small and we both get soo fustrated. I am in a hole and can't get out, we are in debt up to our ears and life just seems so unbearable at the moment, I told him last night that I wanted him to pack his things and go but he hasn't yet! I really need somebody to talk to I am a miserable heap!!!! Am at work but can't stop crying and I really don't know if I want to work things out the arguments have just become too frequent...........Please help !!!!!!
You can get some financial advise normally thru your local community groups. Try getting in contact with your Early Childhood Nurse and asking for a referal to a counsellor and the group which will be able to help with financial advise. The counsellor should be free, there may be abit of a wait but they will assess that. You will be able to discuss the breakup and other areas in regards to your depression. Can you move out to a friends or your parents for a week to break things off - break the cycle? maybe if it is your house you should chuck a sickie and pack his bags for him!? Good luck. try and take a break so you can think things thru and make plans for your future alone or working to get things back together. Single mum here - pros and cons but for me in a similar situation of constant fights seperating was the right thing to do.

Nicole

Is there someone you could stay with tonight, a friend or parent or someone, just to get your bearings? Talking to the councillor is a good start, take the tissues and let it out. Lifeline are always a call away or relationship australia. These numbers should be in your local phone book or on the yellow pages.

You are a wonderful person and doing a wonderful job by working, being a mum and doing everything that to make things work and keep your life going!
Hang in there and chin up, things will work out in the end, no matter how hard they seem at the moment.

Hey if you need to chat you can email me at [email protected]

Sal, two mischief boys 4yrs & 16 mth's

Sign in to follow this topic