Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

DADDY AND ME Lock Rss

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT OTHER FATHERS AND SONS DO TOGETHER FOR FUN! MY LITTLE BOY IS 16 1/2 MONTHS OLD AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM ENJOYING THEMSELVES MORE.

angela,vic,3years old toddler

My partner does something with the boys every sunday. Depending on what it is, sometimes bub is a little too small. They have been on steam train rides, car shows, the aquarium, to play centers, the zoo, etc etc. If nothing is on, or we are just having a quiet day, DP still takes Brayden to the park and runs around and plays on the equipment with him. He has been doing this for a while., probably since Brayden started walking, they have great fun!

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

My little boys Daddy does swimming lessons with him every Thursday morning and every night since the day he was born Daddy has done bath time with him. They have a really good relationship and I put it down to the hour or so of quality time they get together every day plus i am a stay at home mum so it is the first chance I have had all day to take 5 seconds for me.
Sign in to follow this topic