for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddler Accessories & Equipment
  5. Pressie ideas for 2yr old daughter

Pressie ideas for 2yr old daughter Rss

Hi, Just wondering if any of you have any good ideas for presents for my coming up to 2yr old little girl? What do your 2yr olds love playing with ??

JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Hi,
My daughter is only 19 months but I've bought her christmas and birthday (jan) presents already. At christmas she'll be getting an are easel. Target has the ones that hold paper, have a blackboard, felt board and magnetic board. She will also be getting a Barbie scooter and My First Rollerblades (both from Target). I took advantage of Targets recent toy sale!!
Thanks Kirstie, I too got one of those easels, as she looooves drawing and the My First Rollerblades, but apart from that .. I'm stuck. A scooter is a great idea!
Thanks again,
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

My daughter's all-time favourite gift was her Fisher Price Tea Set. It plays "I'm a little teapot" when you press the lid and makes a tinkling noise when you pour the tea. It is really cute and practically unbreakable. My daughter is now 5 and still adores it - she now serves tea to my 2 year old son!

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

I have a litltle girl who i buy for, she is now almost 6 but when she was 2 she was very into barbie, so you could buy a babie doll or maybe even a barbie, car, barbie house or something, i will soon be having to buy my daughter somethings like this as she will be 2 in feb 2005

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

My daughter loves her Baby nusery center. we got it on special at Big W for $40 it has a baby bath hook on high chair and a change tabe/bed all in one. it has a little wardrobe with coathangers and shelves and it comes with so many accsesories! little containers of play powder and babyfood, plates spoons heaps of bottles and a mobile to hang above it! You can get other brands and styles of these things though some of them are a bit pricey!! She spends alot of time playing at it with all her dolls. She also loves her fisher price little people zoo and animal train, and mega blocks! which she got for her 2nd b'day. hope these ideas help!

Mel,QLD, 3yr old Nikita, no. 2 due october

i just gave my 2 yr old son the aqua doodle. he loves it as do his 2 brothers

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi all,
Tahnee is getting a Cubby house, Play gym that sprays water and lots of wooden shape puzzles this year. She is also getting her first gardening equiptment (plastic lawn mower etc.) also my parents are giving her her first Tricycle with tray on the back.

she will also be getting mr and Mrs. potato head either for xmas or birthday.

Hope these help!

Rose,SA,DD Tahnee 26.02.03

fairy/ballerina dressups?

For Christmas this year I asked the 2 grannies to buy dance class lessons for Miss 3 and Miss 2 - we have more than enough plastic toys in this house now! I'm buying them the leotard and cute skirt and wrap top and shoes.....

mumto3, Qld, 3, 2 & newborn

Sign in to follow this topic