Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddler Accessories & Equipment
  5. Can you recommend a stroller for a 1 year old & onwards

Can you recommend a stroller for a 1 year old & onwards Lock Rss

I would like to buy a stroller since they are so light & compact [more room in the car for the groceries]!! lol

Can anyone recommend what one to get & what I should be looking for? Or why you love or hate the one you have!!

DD is turning 1 yr old this month so I would like to use it for 1-2 years if possible.

Many thanks
Kerry

Kerry, WA

Hi
I swear by strollers that can lay back, doesn't have to be all the way just a little is okay. I purchased one that didn't layback at all and ended up buying another that layed back - nothing worse when bub fell asleep and they were either slumped forward or you had to walk along with stroller on its back wheels to stop head slumping forward. I paid about $100 dollars for a steelcraft one from a baby shop only because kmart / target didn't have one i liked. Hope this helps
Hi, I totally agree with mum of three, get one that lays back, the one I have has two lay back positions which comes in very handy. Also what I found helpful was the little basket at the bottome of the stroller, excellent for shopping. It was a steelcraft brand from a baby store(can't remember which one).

Mum to Bub

Hello,
I have only just purchased a nice red stroller that has three different layback levels as I wasn't a fan of the cheaper stroller that stays in one position.
It was around the $100 dollar mark from Big W. A steelcraft brand called the holiday stroller suitable from birth to 4 yr olds. Well worth it's money.

Renee,NSW. Olivia 17/8/2005

Hi Kerry!
Go a PHIL & TEDS all the way!
But if you want something really easy, I use the "Safety 1st Compact Stroller" when I go overseaS. It fold up into a backpack. So easy and compact! I got it from Target for $100
GOOGLUCK

Mum to Eva 23/5/05 and EDD with #2 - 23/3/05

Sign in to follow this topic