Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

5 point harnes booster Lock Rss

hey, im currently looking for a booster seat for my 13 kg 2 year old. im wanting one with a 5 point harnes and a tether strap. any recomendations would be appreciatesd.

hey, im currently looking for a booster seat for my 13 kg 2 year old. im wanting one with a 5 point harnes and a tether strap. any recomendations would be appreciatesd.

Not the cheapest but in my opinion the best is the Maxi Rider AHR

Or the cheaper version of it is sold through Target - Hipod Senator!!!

It has 5point harness until 18kg and then you use the anti-submarine clip with either your normal lap/sash seatbelt or the protecta harness until 26kg.

i got one of the hipod ones from target. it has a 5 point harness, and you can change it to the h-harness later on, and also use it after that with just the regular seatbelt. so it is designed to last until the child is 7 years of age (or 26kg, whichever is first).

DS is at the top of the charts for height and weight (15kg and 91cm tall), so we needed to move him out of his baby seat!

ok, also were can i buy them in New Zealand? was in baby city today and they didnt have any.
I found a link for you. This website is a NZ child restraint site. The link takes you straight to the combined booster page.

I'm in Aus and my DS has a Safe n Sound Maxi Rider II and I think it is brilliant. He used it for ages in toddler mode, now he has reached 18kg and uses it in booster mode with a protecta harness and anti-submarine clip. It is a very wide seat, but we like it <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> His isn't the AHR one as they were released after we bought our one, but you can still get either version.

Ben 25/10/06 + Erin 10/9/08

Sign in to follow this topic