Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

nz mums!!!! THE MOE SHOW.... Lock Rss

Ola ladies!!
So who watches The Moe Show? I just discovered this... I'm a fan after only one episode, DS loves him!
Getting to the point... Does anyone know if he's out on DVD? I can't find anything on the net so I'm wondering if he's just a new thing?
GG What's the Moe show?

It's on channel four at 9am little egg smile
It's a Nz show about a monster who lives with his teddy in a tree hut in the corromandle and goes on educational adventures each day. It's really well done IMO.... Got some nice clean adult humor in it also lol.
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
O MOE G!!

He has his own FB page tongue

https://www.facebook.com/TheMoeShow

ETA: i just emailed TVNZ for you grin

Haha I had a getting you'd be in the know raspberry! Does DD like him also?
So did you ask for an autograph for me?? wink
Just coz of this thread we watched the ballet episode on demand. The kids liked it, DD1 thought it was funny. Now we are listening to ballet music while the kids dance.
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Never ever seen it, 9am on weekdays is not a typical TV watching time for us tongue

Just adding a little humour to your day wink

It's not usually for us either but because of the sickness it's been on a lot lately :/
MamaMum wrote:
Just coz of this thread we watched the ballet episode on demand. The kids liked it, DD1 thought it was funny. Now we are listening to ballet music while the kids dance.

Glad to hear they liked it wink
I hope the kids are practicing there up downs !!
GingerGypsie wrote:
It's on channel four at 9am little egg smile
It's a Nz show about a monster who lives with his teddy in a tree hut in the corromandle and goes on educational adventures each day. It's really well done IMO.... Got some nice clean adult humor in it also lol.

Right I had better schedule it in for us tomorrow morning! smile
Thanks GG smile

Let me know what you think little egg grin
Sign in to follow this topic