Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Mimco nappy bags? Rss

So i havent had a child in 8yrs lol I am preg with our 3rd. And all over again its like im a new mother with no idea of brands and the latest this and that.
Ive fallen in love with the looks of a nude mimco nappy bag. Id love some feed back i have googled and reviews say they are very heavy?

Id also love recomendations for any other brands to search up. Im after something fashionable nudes grey sage charcoles in colour xx
Hello Em, mimco nappy bag is an awesome choice. I have personally used it. It is little bit heavy but if you are not comfortable with it you may find more brands here. https://piklertrianglereviews.com/
Em-Bubble wrote:
So i havent had a child in 8yrs lol I am preg with our 3rd. And all over again its like im a new mother with no idea of brands and the latest this and that.
Ive fallen in love with the looks of a nude mimco nappy bag. Id love some feed back i have googled and reviews say they are very heavy?

Id also love recomendations for any other brands to search up. Im after something fashionable nudes grey sage charcoles in colour xx

Everything is very relative. It's hard for someone, easy for someone. It would be nice to know the specific weight of the bag - then make a conclusion whether it is heavy or not.
Sign in to follow this topic