Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Electric ride on cars & jeeps Lock Rss

I was thinking about getting my DD a ride on 6v car
for christmas this year, but i was wondering how long the batteries stay charged for and how long to recharge.
Greatly appreciate your feed back ASAP (the toy sale starts on thursday!!!)

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

i am not sure on the exact time, but im sure if you have an eye on one, you could do a search through the internet to find out how long they/it lasts. goodluck

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Hi Elizasmum!

I bought my son a ride on car for his bday and he loves it ! When we take him for a ride we usually go for two hours and it never went flat yet even though he has music and lights on it as well ! It depends how heavy your daughter is and what kind of road she is driving on ! Also my boy is only two years old and we have the ride on car with the remote control so you can also control where he goes which is very good because he wouldn't be able to drive it himself yet !
After every drive we put it on a charger overnight and it is fully charged by the morning ! ( in about 10 hrs )
Hope this helps but if you would like to know anything else just ask !
ok talk soon!
Silvia
16 hrs they have to stay on charge and dont last long a bit they last i have 1 for my 18mth old step daughter a 4 weele quad bike and its great for them

cortney 17mths n hoping for more

Sign in to follow this topic