Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Slippery Dips Lock Rss

I want to get DD a slipperdip or some-thing along those lines for x-mas. They use to be in the shops like big w, target and other toy shops but I haven't seen them lately.

Have you got your kid one? What type and where did you get it from?

Taa

: )

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

hi Kazi,

You can buy a slippery dip that attatches to the hills swing sets (if you already have a swing set) or I have seen plastic stand alone ones for about $80-$100 (fisher price). Another option is to buy the plastic climbing cube centre things with the slippery dip attatched (sorry I don't know how else to explain it). Our ones "Pacific creation brand" you can buy them from target, toyworld ect.

happy shopping
Hi

It depends how big you want - personally I didn't want anything too high in case of falls. We bought one from Big W - red, plastic very solid and from memory around $25. It's not very high, but our 4 yo still likes to use it. They usually get them in closer to Xmas, don't have them all year around. If you have a clam, it can fit over the clam so kids can slide down into the water. Best present we ever bought our DD1 and DD2 (14 mths) is now getting plenty of use out of it too.

My parents have one at their house whcih is Little Tikes - from ToysR Us, it was more expensive, I think around $80. It folds up so you can store it / transport it.

Michelle,SA,DD1 4 yo, DD2 9/8/05

I got my little girl a slippery dip last weekend from Big W. It was $29 and she loves it. It has 4 steps to climb up and it is a bright red and very stirdy.

Kelly, mum to BJ, 18 months

Sign in to follow this topic