Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. What music does your DD or DS like to listen and dance to ?

What music does your DD or DS like to listen and dance to ? Lock Rss

While there are all the kids programs with lots of music in them which the kids all love and the nursery rhymes to sing they are also loving to listen to the radio and our cd's which give them a diverse music appreciation.
here are some of the music they are always asking us to play.

My 2 like to listen to and dance to the Rednex cottoneye Joe and the rest of the cd especially DS he comes out and points to the computer where we have played it and bops up and down telling us he wants to dance it looks so cute lucky they don't understand the lyrics LOL

DD's favourite's are spirit in the sky, I can see clearly now the rain has gone, all Johnny Farnham songs, a little ray of sunshine and lately the Pushbike song, and all the songs from the 'Fairies'

DD 08/00 & DS 09/04

When DS1 was a toddler he loved Tina Arena, a couple years back he liked to watch 'Fiddler on the Roof'. DD1 likes to pull out my tape of 'Pirates of Penzace'. They went through a faze of watching 'Cats' over and over and over. Recently they have discovered 'Jesus Christ Superstar' and were interested in watching 'Godspell'. DS2 just doesn't seem to have the same interest in these things. We are fairly sure he hears a different drummer. The twins enjoy just about any excuse to dance (or wave their arms and stomp if picky).

Robynne-69 DH-61 DS1-94 DD1-96 DS2-99 DS3&DD2-04

Sign in to follow this topic