Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. if you could meet a famous person who would it be?

if you could meet a famous person who would it be? Rss

if you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and for what reasons? if u have who have you met?

i want to meet delta goodrem she is a beautiful young lady with a big heart and always helping others i lvoe her insperatinal songs she just a gem and my dream is to meet her and she reminds me of me lol...

thanks

mother of three beautiful children

dr phil, he is so in your face and tells people what they need to hear. wanna watch him in scary movie 4

Vaccines: Question what you're told...

Sean Connery... aswell as being good looking for his age, his voice would just melt me!

Elizabeth, Alexis 7mths, Vic

how about guido hatsis he would be a laugh

Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam - mmmmm, he could sing to me......

Emma, WA, Riley-July''''04, Keira-Feb''''08

Paul McDermott

I've had a crush on him since forever and I dont know why lol
I love to meet Mariah Carey. She is my ultimate Idol since I am a child. I really love her voice and i have a lot of collections from here memorabilias and CDs grin

if you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and for what reasons? if u have who have you met?

i want to meet delta goodrem she is a beautiful young lady with a big heart and always helping others i lvoe her insperatinal songs she just a gem and my dream is to meet her and she reminds me of me lol...

thanks

I can't meet famous people I wish to because they have passed away.

John Lennon

Grace Kelly

Princess. Diana.
Brad Pitt

I would congratulate him on getting rid of sour puss Jennifer Aniston!

Jeff Martin, James Hetfield and/or Kurt Cobain - I'd try to have my wicked way with them! lol (not all at the same time!! laugh)
ph34r

Now I no I am a grown women but I would love to meet Justin Bieber I love what he has dine form people and charitys and his music just melts me I love him so much even no he is 17 i don't want him in that way just to meet him would be fine

Johnny Depp! wink
Sign in to follow this topic