Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Age when you have your first baby.

Age when you have your first baby. Lock Rss

Hi, I'm a young mum. I'm 20 and have a 8 month old son. I really enjoy being a mother , and I wouldnt change anything for the world. My partner and I love being parents.

I just wondered how old everyone else was when they had their first child.

<3

i was 31 when i had my 1st Hannah
but she was my 3rd pregnacy

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi
I was 21 when i had my first child and a month of 23 when i had my second.

[Edited on 09/11/2009]
Hi
I always told my partner that I wanted to have a baby before I was 30. My little man was born 3 weeks exactly before my 30th.
I was 30 when I had my first child, & almost 33 when I had my second.

Cheers.

Michelle - Mum to 2

I was 4 months off 30 when I had my little girl.

Rachel, TAS (Paige 21/6/02)

Hi,
I'm actually due in mid Oct to have my 1st, and am 21 (22 in Jan), my hubby adores kids (is fantastic with the little ones in the family) & getting closer to 30, he wants to be able to run around after ours while he still has some energy in him, we both are looking forward to becoming parents, although he tells me the nappy changes are all mine... haha

Arna & Paije (29/09/04)

i was 15 going on 16 when i had bj

Mummy 2 B-J

I was 19 when i had my daughter i was 2 mths off 20, i love it she is the best thing that has happened to me and i love and ebjoy every moment of her life

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

hi well i had my first when i had just turned 19 and am due to have my second in december on the 16 and my b'day is the 2nd and will be 21
I had just turned 22 when Maya was born.

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Taneesha's Mummy, thats the same with me. When I turned 20, I could finally say I wasnt a teen mother anymore. tongue

<3

Sign in to follow this topic