Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Age when you have your first baby.

Age when you have your first baby. Lock Rss

I was 32 when I had Jack, but this wasn't from choice!!

Jo

mum of 1

I was 31 + 1 month when I had Luke and Rhiarna.

Cheer, Jo
I was 21 and 3mths when I had my twin boys! And hope to have my next before I am 25!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I was 28 when I had my son, I am 29 now. Plan on having my next one when I am 31/32, this is the plan, although accidents do happen.
Hi, I had my first child at 23, second at 26, third at 30 and my littliest man at 31. I love having my kids there the best things in the world, although hardwork and challenging at time, they are truly precious....

Julianne, mum of 3 princes and 1 princess

I was 28 when I had Noah although this was my 4 pregnancy. Our first three angels are waiting in heaven.

Hi TenSweetKisses,

I posed a similar sort of question on another post a couple of weeks ago, it's interesting to find out when people have their first child isn't it? I had my first child in June of this year when i was thirty. I'm glad i didn't have him earlier and have to admire all you young girls who have them early and enjoy it. I'm enjoying it now but am certain i wouldn't have at the tender age of twenty. I am so glad you and your partner are enjoying it- keep up the good work.

Super.

bubsy32

Hi

I was 28 when I had my first. Now is 21 months old. I hope to have a second, i don't know when.
wow i feel ancient now - i was 34 but it was my 4th pregnancy, am hoping for no 2 asap tho...
Buzzy,

You are not ancient, goodluck with trying for number 2, my fingers are crossed for you.
thanks jacksmom - i dont feel as old when i am on my hands and knees chasing my son, just when i stand up.
Sign in to follow this topic