Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Age when you have your first baby.

Age when you have your first baby. Lock Rss

hi
i was 21 when i had Tasmin, and will be 23 when number two is born.

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Thank you all for posting.

<3

I was 31 when I had Jordan.

I know exactly where you are coming from Buzzy!
I was 29 when Benjamin arrived but only just....turned 30 a month later....but I did get a Mum's Day in this year!!!!

Sooz

Sooz, Sydney, Benjamin 1/5/04 & Keira 15/9/06

i was 18 with my first, 21 with number 2

Jubs_n_Tia, 24, NSW, boy 06/11/99 + girl 15/05/02

I was (and still am) the grand old age of 37 when I had my first and second babies - yes, twins - in early August this year.

This wasn't by choice, we had to use IVF but got lucky on the first try.

I noticed there was a support group in our local area for Mums under 25 - maybe you could ask your Community Child Care Nurse if there is one for your area? It's always nice to chat to people in a similar situation.

Cheers

Ange, mum of twins born early August 04

I was 2 months off turning 19 when I had my first son. I am now 34 and have a beautiful 7 month old boy who adores his 16 year old brother. We are hoping to have another one soon

Karyn, NZ, Jack 13/02/04

hi, i had my daughter 4 days before my 20th birthday. She is now 17 months old.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

I was 19 (3 months off 20) with my first son and 24 with my 2nd son, hope to have my third next year sometime.
i was 18 when number one was born, i'm 19 now and due o have my second in january. 10 days before my 20th..
My name is Natalie and i was 21 years old almost 22. I am now 32 years old having my fifth child.
Hi all

I was 26 when I had my 1st baby & nearly 30 with my second and I'm NOT having any more!

Bec
Sign in to follow this topic