Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Age when you have your first baby.

Age when you have your first baby. Lock Rss

hi everyone im 18 and preggers with my first. i'll be 19 in june.

natasha jayde - 1-1-05 ttc #2 end ong this year

hi everyone,
I was 17 when i was pregnant and had Rhylee 2weeks before my 18th birthday.

BeC TeeN MuM oF RHYLee BoRN 11/12/03

i had eilish 4 months before my 21st so i was 20 when i had her. been trying for another baby since she was 8 months old. hope it will be soon she is 28 months old now

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi
I had my son 1 week before I turned 20 so just 19
I didnt plan to have a baby this young but I still wouldnt change anything! People look at me like I have done something wrong because I also look young but what really drives me totally crazy back when my mum and her mum had there kids they were all having kids there kids young and it wasnt a problem then! So why is now, why do they look down on girls today? I do understand with some girls but just because some mothers have babies for all the wrong reasons, dosnt mean we all do!
Sorry I answered your question but I had to say all that, as it is one of my biggest hates!!
meli

Mummy to 3 Boys

I was 23 with my first, and am having my second (and planning for it to be the last) very shortly a week before turning 25. Hubby is 32.

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

hi every one,
i was 16 with my 1st,18 for my second and 21 for my third i didnt get to party much on these b,days but nothing could take away how i feel about my children.married at eighteen so we now have a house of five children as my husband had two other children but we all live together i enjoy being a young mum as it has so many advantages not just for the parants but for the children too

you are all doing a great job no matter your ages

seonee xxxx

(sony) mother and stepmother to five children

Hi guys

My partner and I were/are 25 with our first bub. A little earlier than we originally planned to have kids but wouldn't change it now for anything.

Jo

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hi everyone,

I lost a baby at 17, had my first girl at 27, second girl 28, lost a baby at 28 and am 29 and this baby is due in March 05.

Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

It was 2 days before I turned 19 when my first child was born. The I had baby number 2 when I was 22.

Charlotte, NZ mum of 2

I was 22yrs old, 2mnths of 23 when I had Mackala

Alanna,VIC DD 030503 DS1 290605 & DS2 040407

I am pregnant with my first at 25 (due March next year). My partner is 35 so we didn't want to wait much longer to start the family.

alphabits.com.au scrapbooking - ask me about it ..

Hello,
I was (and still am) 23 when I had Ryan. He's now 11 months old. My husband was 25 (is now 26). We are planning to fall for the second one sometime in the middle of next year. We too love being parents, and now that Ryan is at daycare, we really miss him, but look forward to seeing him everyday! Thankfully daycare is right next door to my work!!!!

Rebecca, NZ, Boy born 30/10/03

Sign in to follow this topic