Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Age when you have your first baby.

Age when you have your first baby. Lock Rss

Sorry, am now 24. How sad that I don't even now my own age anymore!!!! LOL

Rebecca, NZ, Boy born 30/10/03

I was 21 when i had my first daughter and 23 when i had my son he is six months old so that makes me 24.

Leanne,NSW,2 1/2yr & 6mth

I lost my first baby at 19 at 6months into the pregnancy then i was 27 then 28 when i had my 3rd child
I was 25 when I had my son and 27 when I had my daughter. And that is definately it!

Angie, QLD, ds 2.5yrs & dd 6 months

Hi,

I lost my first at 17 and am now due in January at 23

]

hi there

I was 18 when i had my little man. I turned 18 in the amrch and had Tristan in April. So I didn't have a great 18th B'day. But ut's all worth it.
I was pregnant when I graduated highschool.
But he is now 2 1/2 and very much a blessing

mel, qld, tristan 4

HI. IAM A 21YR PLD MOTHER OF A GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL, KAILEY, WHO IS 5 MONTHS OLD THIS THURSDAY.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER, AND COULDN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT HER.

AJ, NSW MUM TO KAILEY, 9MTHS

I was 39 when my daughter Erin was born, she is now 21 months old. It wasnt thru choice I had a child so late in life. Never thought i would have any due to Polycystic Ovaries syndrome. It was a big shock to find out i was pregnant at 27 weeks!! She is our miracle child and very much loved by all

Erin - 07/02/2003

Hi All,

I was 21 when I had my first and 41 when I had my 7th child from 10 pregnancies. Loved being young with the kids, grateful for the opportunities to do it all again.

Kidraiser, NSW, 7 kids 2yrs-22yrs

hi,

i was 28 years old when i had my son Nicholas James.
My first at 25
Second at 27
Third at 28

HOPE TO HAVE MORE

3angels

1st child at 26 then 2nd at 28 - 2 years earlier then planned - but hey wouldn't have it anyother way now!!!

Mum of 3 year old boy and 1 year old daughter

Sign in to follow this topic