Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Age when you have your first baby.

Age when you have your first baby. Lock Rss

Hi, I was 34 when I had my first, nearly 36 with my second and I had my third 4 months ago at 38 and half. I have been reading thru all the ages and I feel very old. I admire you younger mums. This is the toughest job I have ever had, I don't know how I would have coped 15 years ago. But I have had nearly 5 years practice now and it does get a little easier all the time. Or you just get a little better as time goes on?? What do you think?

Belinda, NSW 2 girls, 3 & 4 & Mitchell 4 mths

I was 24 when I had my first and 26 when I had my 2nd, I love being a mum too I wouldn't swap it for anything.

NSW, mum of 2 girl & boy

hi i'm a young mum to i had my daughter at 17 shes now 14 mths and i just love spending all my time with her

Mckenzies monkeys

I was 23 when I had James, and had my 25th birthday in hospital when I had Matilda. Our family is now complete.

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

I'm 22 and Cooper's only 4 months but I was pregnant at 20 but lost the baby. Nothing has given me more joy even the bad bits but it's wonderful none the less.

NTH, QLD, Cooper,25/11/04

I was 27 when i had my first, 29 when i had Marshall last year, and hopefully i fit a couple more in before i'm in my mid-thirties!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

i had my first at 20
i had my second at 23
and my third on my 29th birthday

zoe,vic,mumof3

1st at 34
2nd at 36
no3 at 37
fell pg and miscarried recently but if went to full term would have been 40

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

bub #1- 18
bub #2 - 20
bub #3 - 22
bub #4 - 29

jo, kids, 13, 11, 8 & 2yrs

I had my first at 23 turned 24 2 months later and will probably try for another when im 25 or 26....

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Son #1 when I was 30

Son #2 when I was 32

Kerry Mum to 2 little DS ratbags

I am also a young mum aged 20. I have a 11 month old due to turn 1 the 21st of April. I live in Hoppers Crossing in Victoria and am engaged to my partner of 3 years. We are loving being the parents to our son Cory, its fantastic watching him blossom into a little boy from a baby. Cory is just getting his top two teeth (yes both at once) which is really hurting him but in the long run is better get it out of the way. He is also just started walking around objects like the coffee table, and can say mumma, dadda, hello, and ta. I love my little man more than anything else (oh well equal to my fiance).
TMESTAR XOXOXOXXO

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

Sign in to follow this topic