Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 19 Sept 2012

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 19 Sept 2012 Lock Rss

19th September 2012

Welcome to another round of our Huggies Weekly Quiz. Join in the fun by answering this week’s questions;

1. What was your favourite Baby Shower gift and why?
2. Where can members find Baby Shower advice, on the Huggies site?

By answering these Weekly Questions in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative responses smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post the weekly questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to these weekly questions for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Good Luck!
Huggies Moderators smile

1. My son arrived prematurely, so I had my baby shower after he was born. When he was born I used Milton tablets to sterilise the dummies and bottles. It took so long. Soaking it in the solution, then airing it in time for the next feed. I'm pretty sure he didn't like the taste of it either. It brought tears to my eyes when I opened a gift from my sister-in-law. A steriliser!! It made up so much extra time for me. I later bought another one to sit on stand by incase something were to happen to it, because I would hate to go without it ever again.

2. In the Pregnacy section.
1. Baby Gym !! I was given "playskool kick start gym" My baby girl loving it I gave it to her to play when she around 3 months ... and now she is close to 7 months and her feet its so strong and active .. best gift because i wouldn't know that this stuffs works!!.
2.Pregnancy section / forum that been post my other mums
1) Baby singlets that were designed by all of my guests!! We played a game where we had singlets in all different sizes and had fabric paints and people made their own singlets for bubs! Then as she grew we got to take photos of her in everyones designs and it was fun right up until the end of sizes!! Everyone loved seeing her wear them! Really was the gift that kept on giving!!

2) In the pregnancy section on huggies or the forum ofcourse and by searching previous questions/info in the search fields!

Best gift was a mini pack of nappy cream, nipple cream, baby oil, and stretch mark cream. I was in hospital for 2 weeks and this was fantastic as all the full size ones had been left at home. Yes the hospital had some but it was special using my own.

In the Pregnany section
1. Best gift was the huggies baby wipes, it is the one product you know you will defiantly use. smile

2. in the pregnancy section.

1. A vibrating bouncer. I loved it because it was something that I never thought of getting myself. We used the same one for both of our kids and it was great. Would always put them to sleep if they were having a bad night. It the one thing that I always reccomend. They even gave me a pack of batteries with it laugh
2. The pregnancy section

1. My favourite baby shower gift was a baby bath filled with bath things such as a towel, face washers, rubber ducky, bubble bath and bath toys. It was such a useful and practical gift and was all things we would have had to buy anyway

2. In the pregnancy section or a search on the forums.

I didn't get a baby shower sad everyone was too busy with earthquakes (was living in Chch but had to move due to the quakes)

Would have loved more girly stuff as I knew I was having a girl.
Best gift was a basket full of essentials- powder, creams, nappies, wipes, baby bath etc. So great as it will all be used at some stage- unlike some beautiful, yet unused items of clothing that are still hanging in closet !!

Get advice from forum by searching keywords baby shower
1. the best baby shower gift i have received is a baby bag by bebe containing baby clothes ranging from 0-6 months and a voucher for a pregnancy pamper pack which is really nice to have before the big day
2. pregnancy section
1. the best present wasnt one in particular it was everything that was given as prizes! the host ( my mother in law) did the games and each person that won, won a prize that was given to me!! smile they inlcluded a massive tub of nappies, wipes, creams, clothing, bathing, toys but i think the best present was an hour long massage voucher for after bub was born just for me! it was so good to get a relaxing massage after giving birth and getting used to the new arrival. after a 36 hour intense labour i think it was well deserved tongue
2. pregnancy section.
Sign in to follow this topic