Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 14th Nov 2012

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 14th Nov 2012 Lock Rss

14th November 2012

We thought you might like to help us compile a Summer Holiday Reading List ... so this week we want to know;

Which book has had the greatest impact on you, and why?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
I read Tall Poppies as a young girl and it made me realise that women from all walks of life can follow their dreams in difficult circumstances and still succeed.
The Twilight Saga Books:

These books had a great impact on me because for the first time in my life I had actually finished a book from start to finish, and then continued to read all four novels. I loved the last book (Breaking Dawn) so much I have read it now five times. I feel great accomplishment in reading these books.
Little Women was/is my favourite book by far.
As a child it made my see how diverse society really is. It gave me hope and helped me to realise that as a woman, the only speed hump that could ever really stop me from achieving my goals would be other peoples negativity and quitting.
I would say "What to expect when you are expecting". This book is being greatest impact in my life in a lot of circumstances when I don't know if it's right or wrong to ask questions, to work out, to do certain things etc etc. It strengthen me to have a baby both emotionally as well as physically. I am feeling like someone be with me all the time when I needed the most. I love it smile)
The Bronze Horseman Trilogy by Paullina Simons. Such an awesome read packed full of romance and action!! I read it years ago and it's so good I'm going to have to read them again.... It will have you in tears.
The Lovely Bones by Alice Seabold would be the book that has impacted me. It is a sad story about a young girl who is murdered. When reading the experiences of the family in the books, I realised that good and healing can happen even after the most horrible of tragedies...it is a book that I can identify with and I am sure many others can too. Page after page there are tears, however there are cheerful snippets narrated by the murdered girl that bring a smile to your face when you read and admire her innocence.
Definitely Fifty Shades of Grey! I can thank it for the conception of my twins!
The Harry Potter series were the first ever novels i read, and that started my passion for reading. I read them in my teens and now 10 or so years later i have read hundreds upon hundreds of books. It definatley has helped me express myself through words. I think everyone needs a good book to start them off.
The Power by Rhonda Byrne made me realise a lot about life. It made me stay positive and dream BIG knowing that I could achieve them. This book turned my life for the better.
I love you mummy
I love you daddy
The gentle, heart-warming story books that celebrates the love and special bond between mums and dads - comes with a teddy.
Marley and me.

It Made me laugh and it made me cry. Made me realise that what you see on the outside doesn't stop the love you feel
Sign in to follow this topic