Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 20th March 2013

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 20th March 2013 Lock Rss

20th March

This week we would like to know if you gave your bub a prenatal nickname? So tell us;

What pet name did you use for your bub, while they were in utero?

OR

If you didn’t use a pet name for your baby-in-waiting, tell us why?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

We lovingly referred to our baby to be as "bun". As in bun in the oven.
BoBo, full of love from me and my hubby
Raisin! Until the day she was born and then she became 'bug' as she was so tiny and looked like a little huhu grub when she was wrapped. Then she became 'booga' and now at 2yrs old she is Hurricane Indi!
Tiger for my little girl as she was fiesty, now she is Boo (like the little girl our of Monsters Inc) and Buba for my little boy
DD1 was called "Boris". My sisters weren't keen on saying 'it' for bub and we didn't find out gender so they chose a name that they knew we wouldn't use as a real name so we had something to call bub. Ironically DD1 is now a very girly girl, loves pink, is obsessed with ballerinas etc so the nickname is the complete opposite of who she turned out to be smile.

DS was called "Kermit". DH picked this name, it was based a bit on the idea of a tadpole, but mainly because DH loves the Muppets.

DD2 was called "Lumpy". DD1 picked the name this time, she kept trying to pick names of main characters from her favourite tv shows but we felt that was a little too confusing for DS. Eventually we compromised and let her choose a lesser known character from one of her favourite shows - Lumpy the heffalump from Winnie the Pooh.

Leisa.
We will called him "Monkey" as he is always moving a lot in my tummy.
We called DD jellybean. I was about 9 weeks pregnant when i had my first Dr visit, and he did a dating scan in his rooms. She looked like a jellybean on the picture he gave us to take home, hence the name!

Since everyone asks if you have a name picked out, we picked a few ourselves to try and put people off, hoping they wouldn't ask us again, or make any suggestions!

My favourite was 'Blanket' (after Michael Jackson's 3rd child), but occasionally we would say 'Jesus', or 'Mohammed'.

All these received blank stares of disbelief.
Baby #2 is called 'Spud'. We call him this as we still cant decide on a name! Even through our daughters pregnancy, if she had turned out to be a boy we wouldnt have had a name for him/ her!!

Oh I hope we can make our minds up in the next 2 months!! :/
Baby 3 and 4 where BoB (Baby of Beckman) as we had so much trouble picking out boy names. Our poor little Callum (4) was BoB for about a week after he was born too..
My brother and his wife called our little boy 'Elvis' before he was born. Thank goodness that nickname didn't stick after he was born! smile
Sign in to follow this topic