Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 3rd April 2013

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 3rd April 2013 Lock Rss

3rd April

This week we’re talking family resemblances, so tell us;

Who does your baby most look like?

OR

If you are pregnant or TTC, tell us what features you would most like to pass onto your bub?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

So obviously my genes aren't too strong because all my kids look like thier dad and his side of the family. Beautiful little things but you'd think atleast one would have looked like me. From egg head to blue eyes, they're their daddy.
My Daughter is 14 months old .. when she was born she looked like daddy with some characteristics of my dad ... Now she has my eyes but she still looks mostly like her dad and a bit like her granny.
DS has got my facial features. he has my gorgeous dimples when he smiles and my unusually elfish ears.
DS has got DH body. He has gotten DH's families genetically strong muscular legs and of couse a gut to match DH beer gut. laugh

lots of people say our daughter looks like me. She def has my green eyes and already has some freakles. her hair is a comprimise between my husband and i at that age, he was surfer dude blonde and i was almost black, so she has a gorgeous light brown.
My son ever since he came out he looked exactly like his daddy now he's showing his beautiful dimples and his hair just flufs up at the top exactly like mine did when I was young. He'll be tall and stockie I think like his dad.
Our 8 month old daughter Imogen looks like me, her Mum, hence the reason for her name.
Imogen means image of her mother smile
I wouldnt mind if our baby has my partners dimples everyone comments on how cute his dimples still are at age 26
I think my bubba girl has features from both mysef and my finace, but she definately looks like her older sister at the same age. I think she might end up looking like another "mini mum" as her sister does!
Our DD or PuddleDuck as we nicknamed her is a spiting image of her Daddy which i think is nice for him being that she is our first and he enjoys all the comments and smiles he gets when he is out and about with her grin

Nothing sweeter than a father daughter bond i think. smile

I like to think of my little one as a unique little individual. She looks like neither her mum or dad. As gorgeous as she is at 10 months its a mystery where she gets her looks from. Naturally though, I'm assuming she'll grow to be a spitting image of her mum smile
Our son has a lot of both sides in him but the biggest thing that stands out are his gorgeous blue eyes which he gets from his great grandfather on my fiancé's side, his blonde hair from me makes them stand out even more.
Sign in to follow this topic