Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 12th June 2013

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 12th June 2013 Lock Rss

12th June

Do you enjoy chilling out in front of the telly, after a busy day with the family? This week we’d like you to hear about your favourite television shows ... the ones which help you relax, unwind and escape. So tell us;

What television programs are you enjoying watching at the moment and why?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

Don't just stand there, I'm having your baby. It's on abc and its great. I watch with my husband as its the labor and pregnancy from the mans point of view. It helps him understand what women need in labor and helps me understand how he may be feeling. smile
I love watching "Grimm" - you never know whats going to happen next! So disappointed the season has just finished & I'll have to wait to watch it again.
Just started watching seasons of Downton Abbey on video ready to start watching when it resumes on tv again later this year. Love it, sometimes I want to be as far from real life as possible for my escape time and a huge estate in England in early 1900s is a good break from day to day life with my seven kids at home. Especially imagining I have a cook, footmen, ladies maids, chauffeur, beautiful clothes and a house so big I could probably go at least a week without even having to lay eyes on the kids.
Big big fan of once upon a time ! Dont know if aus gets ths program but ilove it . smile

I love house husbands, it's so funny watching the dads get themselves in and out of sticky situations! We also love watching escape to the country - love seeing all the lovely old English houses.

we love to watch the simpsons!! that is a crucial part of the evening routine for my baby. Dinner, Simpsons, Bath, Story & Hugs, Sleep (fingers crossed all night) Then its adults only tv viewing time! I love to watch various programs: Face Off, Big bang theory, mrs browns boys, how I met your mother, new girl, and my favourite: supernatural s gotta dream smile
Cooking show " MasterChef " it is give me more inspiration and idea to cook delicious meals for my family and " In The Night Garden" it is explore the magic place between waking and sleeping in a child's imagination also my little boy loved it.
I love packed to the rafters. I never miss an episode.
House husband's is always good for a giggle and have been loving watching the voice lately.
I love Offspring! They are all so wacky! Great for a laugh!
My favourite part of the day is sitting down at bedtime with my 11 and a half month old watching In The Night Garden. She is so mesmerized by the whimsical characters. She is just learning to clap and it is such a joy watching her face light up, clasping her hands together pushing them backwards and forwards and bouncing up and down and side to side when she finds something especially entertaining. As for myself, I find it very alluring and relaxing. It's a wonderful way to unwind and enjoy the rest of the evening with my husband.
Sign in to follow this topic