Huggies Forum

Win a Huggies Art Desk! Lock Rss

Welcome back to our forum quiz! We are kicking off with a new prize, a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love.

This week we want to know...

What are your top 3 ways to keep your kids entertained on a rainy day?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response!

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
Playdough, paper and puzzles.
They keep my kids entertained for hours.
1. A cubby made of blankets and sheets
2. Baking some yummy treats
3. An indoor picnic on the living room floor with above mentioned treats!!
i keep my child entertained for ages.

playing dress-ups
dancing to music
and playing fighting
Baking cookies, dancing to music and reading books in bed
1. photo collages - the kids love looking at there photos and how they've grown
2. candle art - create your picture using candles, then wash over the paper with either food dye or water paints (colouring works best) to see your creation, its lots of fun
3. Putting on our gumboots and raincoats and jumping in the puddles! who said the rain was boring...
On rainy days me & my bub:

1. Have cosy lazy mornings cuddling in the big boys bed listening to the rain
2. Have playtime on play mat by the window, watching the rain in the garden
3. Get all dressed up in our rain gear & take our pup out for a walk, watching her splashing in all the puddles & laughing at mum getting wet whilst bub is cosy in his buggy under his bubble rain cover
Craft activities such as glueing, painting and drawing
Baking yummy treats for daddy
Making big cubby houses in the lounge out of pillows & blankets
We had a really rainy day today so we...

1. Iced milk arrowroot biscuits and decorated them.

2. Made moon sand. This kept ds1 occupied for about an hour!

3. Played with the busy bags we got from the busy bag swap.

1. Baking or cooking while my little one copies with her own bowl and spoons!
2. Making sounds with shakers and pots etc, copying the weather while watching out the window. And singing songs of course!
3. Mum's favourite - cuddles, warm milky drinks and reading books together on the couch smile

On a rainy day,,,i keep on singing the rhymes-- rain,rain,go away to my 15 month old girl,then listen to rhymes and teach her to repeat it with actions.
smile wub
1. Have a disco! My DS loves to dance & DD is getting into it too smile

2. For my bub, we do cornflour painting! Using our spill mat, mix the cornflour to a paste (sometimes add colour) and let the finger (& foot/body/tongue...) painting begin!!

3. We try and always have a spare box in the garage for rainy days. Then we make a rocket for a space adventure or a car for a drive, or perhaps a plane for a holiday...somewhere sunny!

Sign in to follow this topic