Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Huggies Art Desk! 31st July 2013

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Huggies Art Desk! 31st July 2013 Lock Rss

31st July

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

This week we want to take a peek inside your wardrobe! So tell us ...

What are the 3 items of clothing that have been on high rotation in your wardrobe, so far, this Winter?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
So far my favourite pair of comfy jeans, 3/4 length breast feeding top and scarf.
thermals,socks, and fleece jacket smile
So far it's been leggings, long tops and cardis. Need comfy things to cover my bump.
my skinny jeans, big comfy jumper and a black singlet as i like to layer my clothes to keep my warm!
Leggings, hoodies and knee high boots
Black skinny jeans
Scarves
Ankle boots
HuggiesModerator wrote:
31st July

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

This week we want to take a peek inside your wardrobe! So tell us ...

What are the 3 items of clothing that have been on high rotation in your wardrobe, so far, this Winter?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
merino long sleeve top, slippers and warm sweatshirts smile
sneakers (comfort shoes), lamington socks (love them), puffer jacket or cardigans
Skinny jeans, warm winter coat and scarf
Number 1 would definitely be the blanket i pull out when im at home infront of the fire!
number 2 would be a pair of tights (I know, winter and i still cling to the idea of wearing tights!)
number 3 would be my woolen bed socks! unconventional but supppppper warm!! smile smile
'The duck' (my down jacket), comfy curve embracer jeans and my dinosaur onesie - my 1 year old and I like to run around the house playing dinosaur "rawwwww"!
Sign in to follow this topic