Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Huggies Art Desk! 7th August 2013

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Huggies Art Desk! 7th August 2013 Lock Rss

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer the following weekly question to WIN!

7th August

A lot of thought goes into choosing the perfect baby name, but most of us end up using sweet, alternative names for our children ... at least occasionally! So this week we’d like to know;

What affectionate nickname, do you call your child? (Don’t forget to tell us why!)

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

My eldest son Aidens nickname is "SMOOSH" Why, well he has had a snuggle blanky since he was a year old and he is always "smooshing" his face in it when he is resting. Now nearly 8 years old he still uses his Smooshy while resting and sleeping. Ahh my little SMOOSH smile
I call my baby "my koala bear", as she likes to cling on me while I walk. She calls me " my gum tree"!
My tot loves to play chase and say "the lion will eat you". She will then roar so loud that you will mistaken her as a big kid. One time we were in the mall and a bigger kid wants to play with her. But when he heard her roar so loud he freaked out. Poor kid.
This made me call her "roarrrr". And when I do, she responded with a bigger and louder "ROARRR".
The family's affectionate nickname for my little girl is Joey, the reason behind this is: My father always called me Possum that's been my pet name from him since i can remember, and when i fell pregnant my dad said to me that his Possum was having a Joey so it just stuck.
My step daughter kyra has the nickname of possum because for the first 6 years of her life she did not sleep!!! Especially at night.. Felt like she was awake 24/7. She loves being called our little possum smile
My son's nickname is "Pooh" as in Pooh Bear....I am a big fan of Pooh Bear and Classic Pooh, and he seems to have been given the name...
weirdo lol we had a cat named weirdo and he would play act and say he is our cat and to call him weirdo... it sort of stuck now, even when he isn't acting like a cat, but i can assure you, he does quite alot of weird things to live upto that nickname lol

call Alice Princess Mom. Because it is beautiful, and reign in my heart.
Ma bubs name is noor, i call her my little pumpkin
because she a cute little round pumpkin face
hehe
I call my Jackson 'Jay Bear' - a few people have nicknamed him Jay and he spells it that way. I add the 'bear' because he's my super cuddly boy, just like a big bear.
My little one's name is Katherine, but we call her Kappin because before she could say Katherine properly, she called herself Kappin smile
Sign in to follow this topic