Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 14th August 2013

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 14th August 2013 Lock Rss

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

14th August

This week we are asking you to cast your minds back to the time when you first found out you were pregnant. So tell us;

How many home pregnancy tests did you take to confirm your pregnancy? And briefly tell us how you felt at the time?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

I only took on.. Was in shock I never thought it would happen for me. I didn't know what to think just that "I was having a baby" that feeling didn't last long before I was super excited smile
Only 1 each time -- both times we hadn't "planned" the pregnancy but had been discussing the idea of having a baby (or another one) so both times the positive result was a huge and lovely surprise!

Now we know that we're extremely fertile (just have to TALK about having a baby and we seem to get pregnant!), so we're going to be VERY careful before even discussing having another baby! blink
I took 2 paper test kits and got a faint positive. Went to buy proper test kits and tested twice again. Finally went to doctor to confirm. Results were unclear as it's not a strong positive. I was only 2-3 weeks pregnant then. I felt very scared and anxious as I had a stillbirth and a miscarriage and this pregnancy wasn't planned. It's kind of happy to be pregnant but so worried every single day up till birth.
took two test kids and went to confirm from GP. My husband and I are very happy to have a baby as we were planning to have a baby for couple of months. We told family striahgt away to share our happiness smile
We took 4 tests at home after we had been trying for a whole year of trying to conceive we couldn't believe it as finally everything we had hoped for had come true! We were over the moon smile
With my first, I took 5 pregnancy tests in the space of 2 weeks. I wasn't trying to get pregnant, infact I was quite young, on the pill, had medical issues including chronic endometriosis and had been advised I might have difficulty conceiving down the track... But I just had a feeling!
The 4th test was -like the others before it- still negative and I told myself I needed to start believing the tests... But the same afternoon I thought I would take just one more... Big Bold Positive!
Needless to say... I was shocked, in disbelief, then started to feel quite excited about the whole thing...!

My son is now 6 smile
I took 1 at home before booking in to see my Dr. His test came back negative so my husband and I were a little confused. While I waited for blood test results, I took another 2, which both came back positive. I am due on Monday and can't believe the next chapter is about to begin!!
With my first I took a test on a whim by myself one morning, as I had a suspicion. The second line began appearing before I'd even put the test strip down. I just stared at it and made this weird laugh/cry/shocked sound! It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced... And I promptly got dressed and went to the chemist and bought two more tests just to be sure!! So 3 tests all up. I still have that first test, it's like the first pic I have of my baby smile
I did three for my third pregnancy before making my doctors appointment. I was excited but didn't really believe them because we had only been trying for two months!
I took 2 at home, about 6 at my GP's then a blood test to confirm. I was more then excited!
3,2,1... 3 tests with my first little girl, 2 with my little boy, then just 1 with my new little one on the way.I was totally surprised with my first baby and rushed my hubby off to get a test in the middle of the afternoon while I drank a ton of water at our holiday hotel to get ready for the test. I took the test and slowly a faint line appeared. I was the most excited I had ever been EVER! I was just about bouncing off the bathroom walls! The line was so faint though and I discovered I should have taken it first thing in the morning during high hcg concentration not after drinking a litre of water! So, 2 more tests later and I was convinced. Took hubby a couple of days to get over the shock and join my excitement. We were on a long weekend break in a subway city and it was the slooooowest sightseeing trip ever with me walking sooooo slow because of the implantation pains and fear that I would disrupt the process.
With my little boy, we were also on holiday and I took a test while away and then another back at home. He was also a surprise as I hadn't had a period after my first baby yet!With our new little one that is still on the way, I took just 1 test. And guess where we were! In a hotel just days after landing in Australia as fresh immigrants! What an amazing way to start our new life here in this beautiful country!
Sign in to follow this topic