Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 4th September

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 4th September Lock Rss

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

4th September

This week we’d like to hear about your Father's Day celebrations. So join in and tell us;

How did you make this Father’s Day special, for the father-figure in your baby’s life?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

He got the cutest little gifts the kids had made at kindy and school. The biggest luxury of the day was he got to watch a movie from beginning to end, during the day, without pressing pause!!!
Hi, This was my partners pre fathers day smile Meaning im only 30 weeks pregnant with his first baby. I had gotten a picture frame that says Best DAD in the world. Cos he really is. He reads dirt bike magazines to my belly for our baby boy to hear. He is so involved it melts my heart. I put a picture of our ultrasound in it and he absolutely adores it.
Me and my girl got up early and made him breakfast in bed, then we took him to go play a round of golf wich he loves. Both my girls made paintings for him and we wrote to him how much we loved him and how much we appreciate all his hard work and love.
We celebrated father's day at the Adelaide Zoo. Daddy's entry was free and it was our son's first visit to the zoo. We made a daddy rock's sign out of pebbles for his shed and a special framed handprint with 10 reasons why I love my daddy. The most special thing was the big cuddle he gave his dad at 6am No sleep in here!
Well when he is home and not working he always gets breakfast made and gets to lounge around on the couch so those things are pretty regular for him but since he works so much and so many hours and the kids don't really get any quality time with him as he usually gets home either just before their bed time or after i planned a day out with his 2 older kids just him and them they went swimming then to the aquarium and then later on a family barbecue ( and mommy got a day off from 2 very active toddlers ) he did mention that his day was harder than being at work and he was worn out ehehehehehehe grin
I gave my 2 year old daughter my positive pregnancy test for baby number two and told her to go and wake daddy up with a big hug, kiss and his gift smile Then we took him for a lovely breakfast where she gave him a heap of very colorful hand made cards and small gifts. The rest of the day was spent at the zoo.
Me and my 2 toddlers baked scones (daddy loves them) and biscuits.
We then let daddy do whatever he wanted for half the day and took him out to spend the day with all of us at the park.
I then made his favourite dinner (a special BBQ chicken).
We woke up really early to feed ducks and play on playgrounds kept everyone happy took him out for big steak and beer for lunch

My 3 boys and I took my husband to a nice restaurant on the beach in Newcastle for breakfast, then played on the beach. We went home for lunch and then relaxed all together.
I gave my partner a voucher for a father's day breakfast down at our local cafe.

He said "oh cool, I will give this to dad for father's day."

I said "No silly, its for you. You are going to be a dad! smile

He was over the moon grin
It was Dads first fathers day this year so we started the day off by cooking him bacon and eggs and a coffee in bed....of course we woke him up. The rest of the day was followed by a funfilled family day in the sun.
Sign in to follow this topic