Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 16th October

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 16th October Lock Rss

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

16th October

It doesn't get much cuter than watching your baby boogie to their favourite tunes! Share your delightful musical moments with us, by answering this question;

What song is guaranteed to make your baby dance? (And don’t forget to tell us a little about their dance moves!)

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

Anything by The Wiggles. Now that William's reached 19 months old he's finally started to copy the dance moves. He even sits in his car seat and does the "wiggle fingers". tongue
gangnam style - need I say more? DD1 knows all the moves.

But also any type of waltz the kids love to ballet. They pirouette, leap, do little dance steps and even do a finish. So cute considering they haven't had any dance lessons, just picked it up off videos and kindy friends.
DS doesn't really like to dance much, but he used to like jumping around to that Jump around song tongue

And when he was a little baby he would go crazy in his bouncer when anything Rammstein came on!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

My son loves rock like guns n roses (might be because i played it alot when he was in my belly) whenever any rock song comes on (his have would be sweet child o' mine) he puts his hand up and does the metal symbol and rocks out lol. He does the old hair flick and calls out METAL and a bit of air Gtar and his best Axel voice. He even sings in tune and knows most of the words. Doesnt mind a bit of Cold Chisel either. Not very child friendly but he has always been into his rock.

We do the crazy dance! DS Dances with his arms in the air while sort of running around all crazy, while I sing do the crazy dance, we are the crazy dance, dance the crazy dance like you just don't care. We have no dancing coordination so we just dance all crazy
Wiggles are my daughters fav! She has this cute little bum wiggle that she does.. She also breaks out into happy bday wheneve she sees a cake.. Even if its no ones bday smile
The Pull Up's commercial Stop, Potty time, always gets my son moving, when this ad comes on his stopped in his tracks and gets up to dance. He'll wiggles his bottom and then do hand stands, all around the lounge room. It's very funny, if his in another room and hears it come on, he'll come running in and start dancing to the music. His little sister will join in too, cause she sees how much fun he is having.
My DD LOVES dancing. All I have to do is sing a little 'da da da da' tune and she runs on the spot, wiggling her bottom and spins around. It is soo cute and never fails to make us smile.
my daughter loves the cars movie sound track we put this on and she twirls in circles and then shakes her bum and then freezes for the rest of the song. cutest thing ever!
DD seems to like rock music, she just loves the beats !!
She isn't particular about the song, just anything that she can rock out to, but also loves songs she can sing along to as well, such as twinkle, twinkle smile
Recently entered the Color Run which we thought our 3yo would love! Turns out she didn't, it was a real chore to get her through the 5km and especially each of the colour stations. We were about to write it off as a bad idea, but then my husband took her into the mosh pit on his shoulders. Amongst thousands of people and a rainbow of coloured dye. Her eyes lit up, her head turned back and forth like a show clown, her hands were up clapping and waving and POPPING, her bottom was wriggling and her feet tapped to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Sign in to follow this topic