Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 13th November

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 13th November Lock Rss

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

13th November

When you were a kid, what did you dream of being when you grew up?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile
A mother! I used to dream my baby dolls would come alive so I could love and care for them. Our family were foster carers in my late teens so I got to share my love with many precious little souls in need. I was then blessed last year with my own beautiful miracle who completes my dream smile
an only child! I was so sick of sharing everything and my mother used to dress me and my sisters the same and there are 3 of us all 4 years apart!
A midwife! That's the whole reason I became a nurse, cause I always wanted to be a midwife or mothercraft nurse. I completed the nursing degree, just never got around to becoming a midwife sad
A ranger.. Only problem is I only like the cute and cuddly animals not any creepy crawly or slimy animals. Not sure they would last if I was a park ranger!
A banker apparently because there is a lot go money in the banks
An Judo Olympic Champion.
A police officer!
My favourite cousin is a high ranking police woman and my idol... My parents wanted me to do ballet and I ended up with Karate as a sport. It is not a very socially acceptable sport to choose as a young girl but I kept with it for over 7 years until I moved to Australia to live as a young teenager. If I had came to Australia in my primary years I would def have join one of the forces. I am proud to say that my eldest daughter (18yo) has just enlisted in the Australian Army, and I hope my 2yo twin girls will also have the motivation to serve for this wonderful country.
When I was in high school I would tell people I was going to find the cure for cancer or AIDS... I studied pharmacy, but have ended up working in retail, not drug development.
A co-host on the jerry springer show! God dam I loved that show! I just loved hearing all the weird and wacky (scripted) episodes, to the point I wanted to be in the audience as my 18th birthday gift!
I wanted to be a mother and that was it. I didn't know that I would be almost 40 when I was married and had my first baby.
I wanted to be a PA a midwife
Sign in to follow this topic