Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 20th November

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 20th November Lock Rss

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer our weekly question to WIN!

20th November

This week we’d love to hear about some of the healthy habits you adopted whilst preparing for your new arrival. So ...

Tell us about ONE positive lifestyle change that you made during your pregnancy, or whilst trying to conceive?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a Huggies Art Desk … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

I cut ties with my aunty, she was such a negative person in my life. Always had a temper & I always use to be on my toes around her.

I must say I made the best decision for me & my son. I had a stress free pregnancy and still no contact with her.

I will NEVER regret this decision
I gave up alcohol completely and because I was diabetic, all I drank is water, milk and occasionally coke zero.
I started walking daily so my bub would have a fit, healthy home to grow in. Exercise helped lift my mood and my little one seemed to enjoy her rocking womb in the afternoon smile
got rid of all the negative things in my life including people that were making a huge negative impact on me!
I quit smoking after 8 years! It has changed my life completely and now only 2 weeks until I meet my little buby smile <3
Eating fish got put off it when I was little by being chased with a dead fish after that I refused to eat it till I fell pregnant and craved it and wondered why I didnt eat it all that time and I used to do drugs which I havent touched since I found out to the point where I dont like being anywhere I can smell it I also gave up alcohol and have only had two drinks since birth
I think I can honestly say I was addicted to coca cola. Within the first trimester I found I could not stand the taste of coke. since birth 14 months ago I have not acquired the taste for coca cola.
I didnt change anything in my diet I already eat really well and exercise the biggest change I made was spending better quality time with my other children to keep my bond with them strong and so they knew I will alwwys love them just as much as the new baby
I moved countries to be closer to my family, even though they live in Christchurch and are still getting earthquakes
After 9 months of not drinking alcohol while pregnant, I didn't really want to drink once our baby had arrived. Every time I'd have half a glass of wine, I'd get a headache! So now I just don't drink alcohol at all & I don't even miss it! I'm just as happy with a nice fruit juice instead & my body is healthier because of it. There are some really lovely stories above - it's great to see us all having such positive experiences with our pregnancies!
Well, Pregnancy is the privilege of experiencing God's miracles on earth.
Realizing and adapting to this change was a challenge because of my anxious nature but from my experience so far i learn how to tackle with " if " and " will happen " and rest is all assured.I adjusted very well with this new phenomena to me by putting my feelings into words and not hesitating atall that made me a charismatic mum to be as i can handle anything with ease.

"When I found out you are coming,
It took me by surprise.
It took me time to realize
I'll have a daughter by my side
I love you darling "
Sign in to follow this topic