Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Easter Game - To help drive away the spam!!!

Easter Game - To help drive away the spam!!! Lock Rss

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it?

2. Do you eat hot cross buns for breakfast on a particular day of easter?

3. What is a tradition you have for easter?

4. What is your favourite easter egg chocolate?

5. What is your favourite easter memory as a child?

6. How do you celebrate easter?

7. Do you buy eggs after easter?

8. When did you start buying hot cross buns?

9. Do you save the foil off the easter eggs for craft?

10. Do you rip the foil or carefully take off the foil off of eggs?
1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? Yes, throughout the entire house.

2. Do you eat hot cross buns for breakfast on a particular day of easter? Nope.

3. What is a tradition you have for easter? We used to go camping every easter with friends but not the last couple of years. Will probably start it up again next easter.

4. What is your favourite easter egg chocolate? Lindt bunnies!

5. What is your favourite easter memory as a child? My mum was interstate caring for my grandparents as one of them had just had an operation. I thought since mum was away dad probably wouldn't do much for easter. When I woke up Dad had hidden amongst my teddies on my shelf in my room heaps of eggs, bunnies and chickens. I felt very special! smile

6. How do you celebrate easter? We go to church friday morning and sunday morning. Do an easter egg hunt sunday morning. And just enjoy each other smile

7. Do you buy eggs after easter? Not usually

8. When did you start buying hot cross buns? February I think

9. Do you save the foil off the easter eggs for craft? Last year we did as DDs kindy wanted them

10. Do you rip the foil or carefully take off the foil off of eggs? Carefully take the foil off smile
1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it?
yes the back yard if its not wet.

2. Do you eat hot cross buns for breakfast on a particular day of easter?
no, we have them wheneva.

3. What is a tradition you have for easter?
egg hunt not much else

4. What is your favourite easter egg chocolate?
i dont really like easter eggs, I prefer a block of chocolate.

5. What is your favourite easter memory as a child?
having a BIG easter egg hunt with my bro and cousins at the park across from our house.

6. How do you celebrate easter?
usually the kids wake up with a trail of eggs leading to the yard ready for their hunt. Then go the grandma's then the great grandparents

7. Do you buy eggs after easter?
yes

8. When did you start buying hot cross buns?
as soon as i can get my hands on em yummmmmmmmmmm with loads of butter

9. Do you save the foil off the easter eggs for craft?
no

10. Do you rip the foil or carefully take off the foil off of eggs?
dont eat them so neither.

Merryberry! I thought of you the other day and wondered how your study was going?
bump smile
T*P wrote:
1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? We have lazy mans egg hunt. I throw a couple of boxes of chocolate eggs on to the back lawn, give the kids baskets and watch the madness.

That is funny! grin
T*P wrote:
Oh wait I remember my favourite memory!!

We wrote a letter to the Easter bunny, my brother and I. Then we went out with mum to pick up dad from work. It was about 7 at night, I think. When we got home the letters were GONE and the house was full of Easter eggs and bunnies and...so much chocolate.... So...much.... We took ages to find it all and then were finding more the next day that we had missed.

To this day mum won't tell me who did it, so I have no idea who had our letters to the Easter bunny.

Thats a really nice memory!!!!
Bump

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
5. What is your favourite easter memory as a child? not sure it is a favourite ... going to church and afterwards dad smiling at a lady and he false teeth fell out into his lap

Oh thats really funny!!!!! grin
The poor lady too!!!!! How disturbing grin
1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? Yes! Inside

2. Do you eat hot cross buns for breakfast on a particular day of easter? no just anytime

3. What is a tradition you have for easter? my parents always get a big holiday house formourbwhile family and we all go away together for the long weekend. Love it!

4. What is your favourite easter egg chocolate? Lindt or Cadbury, red tulip is very easter-ish too.

5. What is your favourite easter memory as a child? Egg hunts!!

6. How do you celebrate easter? Away with the whole family, seafood on good Friday, egg hunt on sunday morning for all the kids, out for lunch on Easter Sunday

7. Do you buy eggs after easter? Gosh no!! We always have so many from the big day!!

8. When did you start buying hot cross buns? Bought some a few weeks ago but not that into them this year..

9. Do you save the foil off the easter eggs for craft? No

10. Do you rip the foil or carefully take off the foil off of eggs? Both. Depends how hungry I am laugh
1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? Yes backyard

2. Do you eat hot cross buns for breakfast on a particular day of easter? No

3. What is a tradition you have for easter? Don't have one

4. What is your favourite easter egg chocolate? Don't really have one

5. What is your favourite easter memory as a child? Eating all the chocolate then going crazy on sugar and then crashing out on the couch

6. How do you celebrate easter? With the family

7. Do you buy eggs after easter? No

8. When did you start buying hot cross buns? Have not bought any yet

9. Do you save the foil off the easter eggs for craft? No but that's a good idea

10. Do you rip the foil or carefully take off the foil off of the eggs? Carefully I get frustrated when comes off in little bits and then sticks to the chocolate.
So watching my kids is really hard they just tear it off and there happy with 90% off they start eating the egg but have also complained about having foil in there mouth smile
Sign in to follow this topic