Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I think I'm so wonderful... Lock Rss

Hi all,

I thought I'd start a topic which lets us pat ourselves on the back for the good job we are doing as parents, rather than all the "negative" ones that seem to make us feel inadequate. So here goes...

I think I'm so wonderful because I have managed to look after TWINS and a hubby and not managed to poison or injure any of them with my limited cooking skills.

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

Post deleted by administrator.
cause my little girl has just got sick for the first time at 11 months, and all the other bubs in my mothers group have been sick about 6 times each!! So living in a messy house obviously helps!!LOL!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

I think I'm so wonderful because I had 3 children in 2 1/2yrs (no, none are twins), and now have another 7wk old making it 4 under 5yrs, and I'm always getting comments on how well behaved the kids are ( the screaming in the background at the moment might argue with this though!)I'm very proud of them, but not so proud of the house!!

Tam, NSW, mother of 4

Ha Ha because I talked my husband into buying a dishwasher for me!!!! YEEHAAAAAA so Awesome

Louee

Becourse i have talked hubby into going to cairns yayayayay

Nice, gotta love a holiday

Louee

Sure do now i just have to work on him a bit harder to move up to cairns lol

Gees talk about lucky you getting a dishwasher i am still waiting lol

Mel, Mel, Mel - can I come too???

I am wonderful because I have a new job smile]
Of course you can come Michelle smile]

Sign in to follow this topic