Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Silly bloke nicknames and their origins.

Silly bloke nicknames and their origins. Lock Rss

I was having a chat on MSN with Jo last night (the Jo thats married to "chop" - she'll explain!), and we were discussing how blokes seem to have the dumbest of nicknames. Both our hubbys have weird ones, what are some good ones you have heard? Here are some of mine

Our next door neighbours were 2 macodonian boys called Pepi and Sasha, We always refered to them as Salt and Pepper. And of course we called our salt and pepper Sasha & Pep. Dumb.

Next is hubby. He had a speech problem as a wee lad, and his brother used to tease him by taking of on his scooter. Hubby used to chase his brother up the road yelling "give me my HOOTER" so all his childhood mates call him Hooter, and my boys are little Hooters. His name is really Warren, but at work he gets Waz, Wok and G (as in Warren g).

ok so lets hear them....

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

My ex husbands nickname is Blue I don't know why they called him that except maybe because he was always in a blue mood his name is (Chris)
My Hubby gets called Forrest (Run Forrest, Run) from his footy team, so now I get called Mrs Gump!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic