Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

the mole Lock Rss

hi all just wondering if any one watched the mole and what they thought? any ideas on who it might be? i felt sorry for those who had to spend the night in that igloo tunnel thing i would have died of claustiaphobia(sp?)... i think the girl with the long brown hair i think she is an aerobics instructor, dont know her name, she spent the night at the lodge, she may be .. the Mole?!!!

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

hi i watched it!! i love the mole!! what happened to teh guy that originally hoste 'the mole' series'?? Grant Bowler i think his name was ... i am sure my suspicions will change weekly, but after the first episode i have 3 people that i suspect ... i think their names were Juan, Mark and Liz ... but now i not sure if that is their names LOL!! i'll let you know next week ... it is hard to remember names after one episode!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

i just have to laugh at how liane said 'i just hit kristy in the head' and heidi was so excited.. 'good work liane''' lol

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Sign in to follow this topic