Huggies Forum

Christmas stockings Lock Rss

Anyone know where I can buy a nice one? The only ones I can find are tacky.
RS I'm looking at you. You seem like you would know.

I don't want one with santa (we don't do santa) or snow or that kind of thing on it.
I want one that will last for ages and I don't imagine those thin felt ones would.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Maybe get one made?

Have you looked on identity direct?
We got some from myers last year and I really liked them. They were a bit pricey being $20 each (Well, I thought it was pricey!) But figured they will have them for years. They are lined too. They don't have any characters or pictures on them. DD is red with big sequins and DS is green with coloured pieces of fabric and big buttons.

This pic is from last Christmas and isn't the best quality and you can't see the stockings up close, but the best picture I've got with both stockings in it smile

**Pic gone** (I can email it to you zinkles if your interested!!!)
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Well you could get them out already Mummsy Christmas isn't that far away!!

True!

But they are packed away in the shed with all the other Christmas things....I'm waaaayyyy too comfy here on my butt to go get them out tongue
Not sure if you are after red and white ones with your child's name on it, but Vistaprint got them for $10.

Thanks everyone. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

I had a look at all of the links and stuff and I found the perfect one at Myers. The only problem is they don't ship to NZ sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

can you put a link up and see if we can help find a similar one in NZ or somewhere that ships to NZ?
Tickled*pink wrote:
can you put a link up and see if we can help find a similar one in NZ or somewhere that ships to NZ?

http://m.myer.com.au/shop/mobile/mystore/Mobile...

Zinkles, I don't mind shipping it on to you...
Mummsy, you are my hero grin

RS - thanks for all your help, I knew I could count on you to find awesome stuff smile

Zinkles wrote:
Mummsy, you are my hero grin

Email the details through smile
Sign in to follow this topic