Huggies Forum

Christmas Chat

I Love My Babes

Merry Christmas to everyone on Huggies :) Lock

Morning Ladies I just wanted to Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas before everyone gets reall...

9 replies

Merry Christmas Babes - and to EVERYone. Hope you ALL have a great one and stay safe and have lots of fun with the kiddies. We are...

presents Lock

We have all the kids presents from us under the tree, and the presents for my parents and sister ...

2 replies

the last couple of years we put them under on christmas eve or christmas morning but its just been hubby and me last couple of years...

Christmas lights Lock

sounds like you had a very productive night. would you like to come to mine and do some cleaning ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

When do you put your christmas tree up? Lock

I cant wait im so excited bout christmas, normally put it up around that time or earlier dependin...

16 replies

Puddlefish wrote: I think the after lunch thing is a good idea, with kids on the way i think it will help teach them that Christmas...

Raechel_Haddock

Trying to find a baby bag for my sister who is pregnant- Help! Lock

Hi there, I am looking for a really nice nappy changing bag for my sister that she can use for m...

Squidlet

family xmas presents Lock

I got a text today from my cousin asking to be involved in secret santa. Um, HELLO? Less than a w...

6 replies

Squidlet wrote: Last minute SS for adults, $20 limit. It's not that bad. But this year i think i'm really grinchy with the whole 'bu...

Lots of barcodes Lock

Hi ladies, I am doing a giant binning of things. ( new wardrobes just installed). I have found a ...

1 reply

Thank you been out if the loop for a while

MbkEventPhotography

Am I doing the wrong thing? Lock

Last week, in a "how was your day" discussion, DH told me that it had been mentioned th...

9 replies

chalys 'n' J wrote: There's nothing wrong with being upset about it hun, its something you're disappointed about and were looking f...

caroliness

Need some present ideas pls. Lock

I have three sister-in-laws and have no idea what to give them for Xmas. I don't know any of them...

7 replies

What about a gift of something all 4 of you ladies can do together to get to know each other better like a brunch date, pedicure or ...

A quick question for you mummies. Lock

For all my kids first Christmases, they got around 3 smallish things, and they were mainly things...

3 replies

We've got DS one of those Smart Trikes for Christmas - he'll be almost eight months old, so we really don't see the point in lots of...

~Mel A~

Secret Santa Gift??? Lock

I need help! We're having a Secret Santa at work on Wednesday and I need to get a gift for guy i...

2 replies

A 6 pack of beer lol. A joke book A lynx gift pack That's about all i've got lol. I know that my hubby loves to read joke books ...

Victorducharne22

What are Best Artficial or Real Christmas Trees? Lock

I want to know according to people which are best artificial or Fresh Christmas Trees.

8 replies

Real Christmas Trees Stay Fresh for week, you have to take care certain things. Following Blog explains some useful tips for keepin...

Terror Tots

Pot Luck Ideas Lock

I have two Christmas get together's coming up that are pot luck and for both I need to bring alon...

21 replies

Kel'sblessings wrote: For my other one which is next Thursday I keep thinking I'd love to do tacos, but it's such a big group that b...

haha MIL Lock

Tori-93 wrote: She hasn't done the whole Christmas thing since her dad died, well that's all go...

5 replies

That's good she doesn't mind then. Have a great Christmas. X

knockonwood

Total spent on xmas pressies Lock

I just added up how much I've spent on all our xmas presents. It came to about $750 for 2 year o...

11 replies

so far i have spent about $100 on pressies. thats for 3 kids and 6 adults. i still have to buy 2 more pressies for adults and a pres...

SaRiLaRi

Disillusioned with Christmas.... Lock

I used to LOVE christmas, not getting pressies (I always felt pressure to 'react' enough to a gif...

2 replies

Completely agree with you. I hate the expectation of Christmas... It's supposed to be about family and I want my kids to be raised t...

treats for santa? Lock

We leave a cookie and a glass of milk out for Santa. Last year, because my son had learnt to rea...

10 replies

my 6 yr old asked me the other day "is santa going to die?" i said no, why do you ask that? he said "cause everyone l...

PinaI

Just for fun, what are you making for Christmas? Lock

Just curious as to what everyone might be whipping up at this time of the year. For the first ti...

3 replies

as little as I can get away with LOL

N_Mcclelland_1987

What are you Christmas Traditions??? Lock

1st of Dec. Advent calender, new pj's, a bauble of something special they did that year with the ...

I Love My Babes

How's Everyone's Christmas Preparations going? Lock

Afternoon Ladies So with Christmas Only 13 Days away I'm curious how everyone's Christmas prepa...

12 replies

Mum of 3 Cuties. Yay you sound so ready for Christmas and I hope you have lots of fun in the count down to Christmas. Baileys mum I...

knockonwood

What can I buy DH for xmas??? Lock

Looking for ideas in the $50-$1100 price range, but he is not into cars or fishing. What else ca...

4 replies

I love the nerf gun idea, DH would love that

pressie question? Lock

This year, now we have a baby, we've made a $20 limit rule. Forces you to be creative

8 replies

We usually buy for each other but as this is the first Christmas with the little one, I think we'll just focus more on him rather th...

**aqua**

Christmas angst Lock

Does anyone else suffer from Christmas angst? Lol, I know it's not even here yet, but it's just s...

1 reply

Thanks for letting me vent I'm in a more positive frame of mind now. We will make this work .. I hope I'm thinking, if you're not ...

Sara_Wright

Where can I buy a Lottie Doll for xmas? Lock

Does anyone know if you can buy a Lottie Doll in a shop in Sydney? read about them on: http://ww...

3Jayz

Christmas quiz Lock

Angel or star at the top of the tree? Ham or Turkey? Christmas pudding or pavlova? Practical p...

11 replies

Angel or star at the top of the tree? - Star Ham or Turkey? - Both, plus roast pork, chicken and prawns Christmas pudding or pav...

well I decided Lock

They're gorgeous! ..i should get around to doing the xmas tree thing

doublewammy

A couple of presents questions??? Lock

Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas what to give my 11 month old DS - it's hard as my old...

4 replies

3littlemen wrote: Between me and my 2 sisters we have 9 kids so it's easier to have a $10 limit! I like handmade or edible pressies...

One day. Lock

Lol last year I got a photo of DD1 (2) and DD1(1) who sat on the arm of santas chair with DD2 on ...

Lovemyfam

What sort of Christmas tree? Lock

My ds is going to be one by Christmas and I'm worried if I get a live or once was alive Christmas...

3 replies

Amybo wrote: OC1246 wrote: he might put them in his mouth, just like he would if he was outside. They taste pretty yucky so I doubt ...

my sons christmases so far :) add yours :) Lock

awww how cute. im going to have to seek out a santa for my DS now.

2 replies

Gorgeous photo's, im hoping i'll be able to get a photo of DD with santa as it's her first christmas, not liking my luck though thin...

please share your christmas recipe's Lock

I make mini christmas puds with cheap fruitcake crumbled up, add some sherry and roll into balls....

12 replies

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote: benjamins_mummy wrote: what are royal biscuts? Like our mallowpuffs But not as nice

Hattie2013

Christmas Ham? Lock

Hi Ladies I'm currently 19 weeks and in a months' time we are attending a Xmas function with ham...

victoriankiwi

Where do you find the huggies xmas nappies?? Lock

silly Q but where on earth do you find the christmas nappies that are advertised in the top banne...

4 replies

will do!! thanks

Spiritedmummy

Leap Frong Leap Pad Lock

Hi, I was thinking about getting DD (who will be 4 by then) a Leap Frog Leap Pad for christmas. ...

4 replies

BiebersMysteryGirl wrote: It comes with 5 apps and 3 you download,1 of these you can choose. On it it has a Learning songs app that...

Ben&Chloës Mama

what is everyone doing for christmas and new years this year? Lock

just wondering what you are all going to be doing for christmas and new years this year.

8 replies

Christmas Eve will be spent at the in laws, Christmas Day home with just our little family and then Boxing Day we're off to do Chris...

Why buy toys for Christmas when you can win them??? Lock

thanks. will definetly be entering.

I Love My Babes

Christmas Craft and Decorations to make with kids. Lock

Afternoon ladies. Just wondering what craft you do with your kids in the lead up for Christmas an...

4 replies

Ilovemylilbugs Well I think your clever lol And thats great the kids didn't eat the glue lol

*Tiggy*

Who do you buy for Lock

and how much do you spend on them at xmas time? This year Ive decided to just buy for DS, My par...

4 replies

nadz27 wrote: I don't set a limit but don't go overboard, this year I have MIL - diary and will make some bath bombs FIL - calande...

Christmas tree Lock

Ours goes up on Dec 1st or if DH is away we do it whenever he is home closest to that date I wa...

14 replies

I bought my Xmas tree yesterday Im SOOO excited... now to decide on what colours we want to go with.

knockonwood

Cheap xmas cards at Big W Lock

Just sharing with you all. I just got some ultra cheap xmas cards for DD to give out to her clas...

1 reply

I bought some cheap ones last year for the kids to give out but probably wont bother this year seeing as I threw out a ...