Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Share your bday cake successes Lock Rss

in reading the title back to myself it sounds like the cake in the other post was a fail...oops, it wasnt, it was actually really good <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Lachies first birthday (he had 2, one at his party one on the eve of the actual day)

the party one

Lachies second birthday

Good work SammyAhh-boo!

Only one I Have is a cupcake tower so here it is <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> LOL

Sammy that's awesome, i am having DD's Minnie Mouse full body cake done by a friend of a friend who does them for a hobby in August.

I have been thinking of doing short courses to tie cakes in with my business as they are so expensive to get professionals to do it and want my clients to have a cheaper option.

Have you done any courses? If so what were they?
Had a Michells Patisseire one for DD's first b/day as well:

This is about as far as my skills go at the moment <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span>

They're all so cool and very well done!

This is Stella's 2nd birthday cake

I've only done cakes for my nephews (they live in Sydney so I do their cakes for the family party up here so they don't have to try to transport one)

A lion for Leo

And the good old train for Maxi but I couldn't find the licorice so had to improvise, as soon as he saw it he said "train" so I was happy!lol

I'm attempting a ladybird for Miss E's first birthday!
Here are a couple that I've made:

DD2's 1st Birthday

DD1's 3rd Birthday

DD2's 2nd Birthday

These are some of the cakes I have made my girls and boy...

wow those are awesome!!
Lucas 1st

Rileys 3rd

mums 40th

Lucas 2nd

And its Rileys 4th Bday on the 9th August and i am planning on making a #4 cake with toy story theme

( i dont know how to do the pics on here)

Lucas 1st

Rileys 3rd

mums 40th

Lucas 2nd

And its Rileys 4th Bday on the 9th August and i am planning on making a #4 cake with toy story theme

( i dont know how to do the pics on here)

OH Yum I want your Mums cake!! LOL

OH Yum I want your Mums cake!! LOL

it took 2hrs to make(coz the choc shards kept getting eaten by DF.lol)

it was soo yummy though

Oh and I have to add this one too, it was one of the easiest I've made but I love how it turned out!

I have 2 kids birthday coming up next month....DD2 is thinking she wants a Platypus atm and I think DD1 is leaning towards just having a chocolate fountain with fruit and marshmallows this year instead of a cake.

I love making them a cake each year, my Mum did it for me and my siblings as children, so it is like a family tradition.
Sign in to follow this topic